Chicken, its whats for dinner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
576d1165386519-chicken-parmesan-dsc02109.jpg

You know you wanna make it.

chicken parmesan - Hands on Kitchen

Classic dish. I make it once in a while. Yours looks better than mine though.

Too much dairy/saturated fat for me to handle personally though. I have a week stomach with fats.

I have gall bladder problems like a mofo. No gall stones. Thank god.

I quit any saturated fats when I lost all my weight, so when I tried to start eating regular food I couldn't handle it. Even now if I eat like chinese I get the shits. But good chinese is worth it.

I have gall bladder problems like a mofo. No gall stones. Thank god.

I quit any saturated fats when I lost all my weight, so when I tried to start eating regular food I couldn't handle it. Even now if I eat like chinese I get the shits. But good chinese is worth it.

*Good* Chinese shouldn't give you too many problems. Good lucky finding good Chinese. I had to drive 600 miles to find some here.

Dim sum doesn't. Where you guys live you don't have good asian cusine.

Here on the west coast we have some of the best out there. I love the sushi though. My roomate's cousin has a killer sushi restaurant so I get the good shit all the time. ..... For free.

looks good. Funny thing, i just took out some chicken to defrost (yeah have to overnight during the winter in vt, we dont leave heat running at night). We have sauce and cheese... and pasta.

went online to see how to butterfly chicken...
butterfly_chicken_breast_5_e.jpg

Does it smell like what it looks like? hehe

wow jeffie that looks great!

another dish i will have to make.

just made some chicken parm of my own, thanks jeffie!!

I didnt go as crazy as you with the spices since we dont have very much, but i did reference yours for cooking and breading instructions.

Back