Chicks?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

XZILER8

Okay, I've got a moral dilemma......

I've got this group of friends that I've been hangin around since I was a little kid. They're like family to me.
That doesn't really have anything to do with this problem but it gives a little background.

Here's the deal...

One of my friends(girl) in this group has a friend(girl) who hangs out with us every once in a while. I've known this girl for about a year now and have had a mad crush on her ever since I first met her. She's perfect in my book, and I'm the pickiest bastard ever when it comes to women. Anyways, when I first met her, she had a boyfriend. Soon thereafter, they got engaged and now they're married. (sucks for me!!!!!) Well, despite this, she knows that I like her ALOT, and every time we're around eachother, there is a huge amount of sexual tension between us. I know she digs me, but I've been good and haven't acted on my feelings other than the usual innocent flirting.

Well, here comes the twist. The other day we're drivin home from the bars and She reaches over, grabs my hand and puts it down her pants. Well, I have a lot of will power, but not that much. So I "played" along, to put it lightly.
Then she reaches over again and starts giving me a hand job. Needless to say, I'm in heaven at this point.

That's as far as it progressed, because we were in the backseat of my friends car and we were gettin close to my house, so we wrapped it up before we were discovered by my friends. Nobody else had or has the slightest clue of what went on. We've talked since and we've agreed to keep it our little secret. And since I don't know any of you, I guess I'm technically keepin the deal.

So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place!

On one hand, I know this is wrong and I know if I put myself in her husbands shoes, I'd fukin rage if I ever found out.

On the other hand, I got a piece from my dream girl and now I definately know she has the same lust for me as I do for her.

Do I be good and refrain from any further action, or do I finish what we started and keep it a secret?

I can't go to any of my friends because of my promise to keep it a secret. So lend me some advice ya'll.

Thanks

dont take it any further. you aint the homie nor a friend if u fuck around with your buddies wife.
i can understand MAYBE how the hand job happened.....

but if you take it any further, pardon my french but
your a punk ass bitch homie.

i tolerate ALOT of illegal and immoral shit....but fucking around with another dudes wife is a big no-no in my book.
who cares if she is "the dream girl of your life" im sure another one will come along.

IF you do consider yourself a true homie to your friends, then you will rat that skank ass bitch out to her husband.....

hopefully, he'll knock the shit out that bitch ike-turner style haha.

as far as im concerned, the afghanistans have that shit right......if a woman cheats on her loving husband,
that bitch deserves a good stoning.

no you don't understand....her husband isn't my friend....I'd never do that shit.....ever! (please understand that!)

Her husband is a stranger to me....I've never even met him....I've only seen him from about 20 feet away...and he looks like a dork to me.

The only reason there's even some consideration goin on here is because I don't know the guy......

Originally posted by XZILER8@Apr 29 2003, 01:16 AM
no you don't understand....her husband isn't my friend....I'd never do that shit.....ever! (please understand that!)

Her husband is a stranger to me....I've never even met him....I've only seen him from about 20 feet away...and he looks like a dork to me.

The only reason there's even some consideration goin on here is because I don't know the guy......

hey im sure you are a nice guy, and in fact if you lived near me im sure we would be friends
BUT
if i caught you around MY wife, i would empty my .45 into your skull.

<<disclaimer>>

1) im not married
2) i do have a gun, but cant get into trouble otherwise i get kicked out of law school and possibly
be banned from taking the bar....

SO, i would most likely beat the fucking shit out of you with my bare hands.

cheating sucks.

in other words stay away from the chick, cuz the guy might actually
act as mentally unstable as i pretend to be on here hahha

Originally posted by XZILER8@Apr 29 2003, 02:16 AM

its her, not you, who has to make the choice. you are single. she's not.

its her making the "sin" or whatever. so see my post above. shes a hoe, and always will be. so why not bang it if you can :lol:

Yes. No question. The measure of a man's character is determined by what he does when no one is looking.

words to live by....

I know I need to do the right thing, It just SOOOOOOOOOO hard though.

ARGHHHHHH

Thanks guys!

the true test of a woman is how long she can keep her fucking mouth shut for! HAHAHAH

Originally posted by XZILER8@Apr 29 2003, 01:27 AM
Yes. No question. The measure of a man's character is determined by what he does when no one is looking.

words to live by....

I know I need to do the right thing, It just SOOOOOOOOOO hard though.

ARGHHHHHH

Thanks guys!

give it a few weeks bro (or in my case a few years hahahahhaah)
and im sure youll find some other chick that is 10x better than this one.

do the right thing bro!!!!!

I'm gettin some good advice here. too bad it's not all leanin one way.

What to do What to do?

I'll leave it in her hands (literally :lol: ) If she wants me, she can have me....but I'll refrain from makin any moves. unless of course she instigates it.

i love how everythign comes back to me. i truely think i am the internet. bahaha

no, and from the sounds of it, my friends are blowing me off for xmen2 :( they were like, lets go and see that on friday, i was like, thanks. :(

and as for this:
Learn it, Love it, Live it.

it should be

hit it, spank it, leave it

:lol:

we're still goin to the titty bar B .... might just check the movie early in the night

back to the topic at hand.....

fuck all this "dont do it" "do it just dont get caught" shit

go to her house around 6-7pm (after dinner-ish) with a few friends (armed).... kick the fuckin door down and rush in.... find them both and sweep the rest of the house to make sure theres no one else there..... shut all the windows doors and curtains (or blinds) as you go through each room.... now bring them both into the bedroom.... pistol whip the guy a few times just to show him your not fucking around then gag the fucker and tie him up (hands and feet... hog tieing works well).... set him up in a position so he will be able to see everything really well... keep a friend on him.... now get the bitch on the bed and fuck the shit out of her right there in front of her man... if he tries to close his eyes or look away or any other dumb shit have your friend pistol whip him again.... when your just about done fuckin his girl pull out and fire it all over her face.... then shoot them both... ransac the house.... take any money and jewelry or other valuables... take their car... throw them both in the trunk.... drive to a rural area in the next state and ditch the car.... use a few gallons of gas and torch the car before you leave (be sure to get a lot of fuel in the trunk on them).... now drive home knowing that you got the best of that guy

:lol:

Yeah, I found that walking home calmly is less suspecting....and you have to staple the guys eyes open if he dosent cooperate--it was a pain in the ass, but I managed to get it without too much blooshed. Fucking amatuers, lern how to do this shit, will ya?

yeah i had a little trouble with the eye stapleing... the small normal stapler just doesnt seem to have the holding power to keep the eyes open.... but the industrial stapler can cause a little too much blood flow and cloud the guys vision.... we'll have to talk on your stapleing technique :)

Back