Chicks?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats why you tie him up ...... duh!!

and keep a friend with a gun on him just in case

ammatures.....

You dont need a friend, you need a video camera. Just study his expression as he knows certain death is coming, yet unavoidable, much like the White Owl, an old Indian symbol for Coming Death.

no doubt the cammera is key
i figured that step was a little on the advanced side.... not too sure if first timers should be attempting that part..... you really need to go through this a few times to truely get the feel of what to get on tape and what not to

It's better for you mentally if you dont show emotion, thereby making the victims just that much more terrified. I've found that their families are disturbed more by still photos than a live action video.

i hear ya on the still pics... that shit freaks them the hell out... i still kinda enjoy using the old school poleroid... its not as clean of a pic as the newer digital cameras ... but they capture the event better IMO

If you Febreeze the boyfriend after he dies, he will stay fresh a couple hours after he is dead, aloowing you to execute your plan swiftly. Keep in mind the smell of burning flash after the house it set ablaze, it may smell nauseating after the 1st few times, but it frowns on you.

yeah the smell can be a little nasty .... i found that if i put a little Vicks VapoRub under my nose i really didnt smell it that much .... it was very tollerable.... definatly a good tip for n00bs

What's good about having a del sol is the compartments behind the seats, you will be amazed at how many bones can fit in those, then you just take them to the wood chipper, and you are on to victims #27 and #28.

i'll snuff this thread with whatever i want. I AM HONDASWAP

bishes

hijacklive.jpg

You know, Eric can tell me where you live, and the only thing being snuffed is you

LMAO
this is thread jacking at its finest

hijak.gif

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 29 2003, 04:28 AM
Nick will be missed

snuff.jpg

what the hell?????????
does that make any sence at all?????????????????
:blink:

stupidshit.jpg

Back from the dead

And you cant snuff me, my Ip address will randomly regenerate into a new set of numbers.

bushthinks.jpg

Back