Chillin' At Starbucks Rockville, Md

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaotek07

I went up to the Starbucks near my house and there were about 200 cars in a lot that is known as the Import chill spot on Friday and Saturday nights. I had my camera in my pocket and I was so in awe of all the nice ass cars that I forgot that I even had it with me. Sorry for the lack of pics but I think I took a pic of the only car that matters (among some others that I didn't take pics of).

License Plate: JDM ITR
itrfront.JPG

front

itrback.JPG

back

s2000.JPG

S2K engine bay- The outside of the car was relativly stock-should have taken a pic I know :slap:

whatthe.JPG

This was nuts so I had to take a picture. If you guys remember, from a post sometime ago, another guy did this but with wood. This guy just used cardboard boxes. He even went as far as puting on Z3 fenders.

cclass.JPG

C CLASS OWNZ JOOO!! :lol:

s2000lineup.JPG

a couple of the S2Ks. There were about 20 of them in this particular section

There was also an S15, the ITR above, Civics out tha yang yang, DSM out the yang, 1 Black EVO VIII, the meat head Mustangs, Vettes, a bling bling Rolls Royce, M3s .. it was just insane. I'm sure that some of you have seen the Mischief videos. My boy is the guy who makes those DVDs. He was up there with his yellow MX6 and his brother has a 300 WHP MR2. In the Mischeif videos, there's a yellow M3 in there owned by this guy Dado who runs DTMPower.net. He was up there with his blue M3. All the cars were a beautiful site. Just makes me want to hurry up and get my project started. I know that This summer is going to be the shizzzzle. When I go up there next week I'm taking a lot more pics.

I don't think that there are 20 S2000's in Memphis, total.

badass show. i'd creme my pants at that place.

The turbo S2000 is the shit. And that's one of the newer colors, only 2 years old MAXIMUM.

Awesome.

i have vids of us racing at the "steel fields" local race spot in PCB with over 100 cars there.
mostly muscle cars there though :(

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 20 2003, 02:04 AM
The turbo S2000 is the shit. And that's one of the newer colors, only 2 years old MAXIMUM.

Awesome.

Ha, thats kinda funny. This guy that I caddied for the other day at this local country club was talking to me about cars. Anyways so he found out that I had a honda then he is like "yea, my wife just got a little 2 seater skyblue honda (I saw the car earlier that day same color s2k as above), I have never driven it, I don't want to drive some slow ass honda" Keep in mine he drives a 3-class BMW. I just started cracking up and then told him that the little piece of shit honda would kill his beloved BMW.

dude the cardboard car reminded me of my pothead neighbor he did that to his little pos 87 toyota camry it was funny and gay at the same time he left it there until it rained which was a few weeks.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 26 2003, 11:00 PM
that depends what 3 series he has

not an M3 and about 5 years old. But you get the point.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 26 2003, 10:00 PM
Jody come on up I hang out there a good bit rockville has alot of asian chicks too =)

y0, how far is rockville from dundalk/sparrows point?

Originally posted by micah@Apr 20 2003, 02:23 AM
i have vids of us racing at the "steel fields" local race spot in PCB with over 100 cars there.
mostly muscle cars there though :(

Oh man, it was tight as hell Friday night! 2 whole cars were there--you and me. And what a great race it was. :)

Ok, without hijacking the thread, those are some sweet rides.

:eek: Whoa you seriously have some high quality rides where you live. Where I live you are lucky to see one rx-7 decked out nicely, and like maybe one nice civic that is built or whatnot.

haha, an M3 isn't a 3 series. It's an M series. 3 series is like 325, 325i, 325xl shit like that. 3 series are grocery getters mostly, I think there is a coupe in the 3 series that is pretty fast.

Back