Chinese bike ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah definetly watch out for the birds. :ph34r: I hit a hummingbird on my 600 katana at about 70. It almost ripped me off the bike, I also had a bruise on my chest the size of a softball for two weeks. Hurt like a sumbitch.

Them stupid ass birds, its even worse when you hit a deer. Did you guys see the video on break.com. It was two guys carving through a mountain when a deer ran out in front of the leader so he sped up and went through the deer. That bitch flew into pieces. Damn deer.

What, you can clearly see the deer run out and get run through. Watch the video like 5 more times like I did and think again. By the way who else would put something it the middle of the road to run over on a street bike. Pretty sure he didnt want to go down.

The deer looked like it was intact as it was spinning off the road. One poster said that all the chunks were bike plastics, headlights, etc. Looks about right. Awesome job on the bikers part for not biting it. I'm not sure if I could hold it together after whacking a deer like that.

That road looked fun!

AHHHHH MAAAAAN. Can we pretend they were deer parts cause that would be cooler.

Back