Chinese crash test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude. We need to import these in the US and A.

If only they made pickups......

well thats a hell of a lot better

It only took em 79 days. . . which is quick.

So quick in fact, that it leads me to believe they KNEW how to make the car stronger/safer, but did not do so in an attempt to pass the crash test with as little cost to them as possible.

Gotta love big companies.

It only took em 79 days. . . which is quick.

So quick in fact, that it leads me to believe they KNEW how to make the car stronger/safer, but did not do so in an attempt to pass the crash test with as little cost to them as possible.

Ford Pinto anyone?

I don't see what the issue is, I mean it's got a HUGE crumple zone.

And it's filled with chinks anyway, fuck it. China is a shitpit of despair anyway. They crave a bullet to the brain like we crave a hamburger.

I don't see what the issue is, I mean it's got a HUGE crumple zone.

And it's filled with chinks anyway, fuck it. China is a shitpit of despair anyway. They crave a bullet to the brain like we crave a hamburger.

Haha holy shit ! lol

Hmm.

Found this video of the orange car above, taken 79 days later under identical conditions. This is after the Chinese made improvements. The resulting test gets a 3 star rating. The car is the Brilliance BS6.

YouTube - Brilliance BS6 - new 3-star crashtest

They plan on improving to 5-star ratings by 2010 according to some articles I've read in the Wall Street Journal and on Reuters.

Brilliance is also talking about a partnership with BMW.

Lol dont tell B about the new company, Brilliance Motoren Werke AG or he may vomit in his mouth.

They project to produce 1million cars by 2010. Thats where Carlos Ghosn of Renault/Nissan had projected Nissan's car sales to be in the next few years.

...thats a pretty serious car manufacturer and then you have Tata motors in India that just bought Jaguar and Land Rover after Ford had been trying to spin those two losing brands off for the past year.

Back