chip help idk what they are

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

can any one tell me whats done to an ecu by looking at the chips in it any help at all would be great thanks

Attachments

• 02192008.jpg
    02192008.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 165
what does that do.

im sorry but im fully dumb when it comes to ecus lol i know nothing about them

also thats a shitty pics ill have to get a better one for you guys hold on

here are some better pics all i know about the car is that it has launch control thats all i know

Attachments

• DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    560.8 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    339.8 KB · Views: 170
lol no more pics!

pics dont help. it has a new chip. from there, i cant tell you whats on it without a chip reader. maybe it's set up for hondata if it can do launch control? did you get a hondata box? lil blue box usually? the SST chip is the one you mess with when changing your air/fuel and ignition maps, as well as other stuff. there are many programs to put maps on that chip. hondata is one, and sounds like it's a good canidate for what's on there.

you might be able to call phearable and give them the serial or vin on it. I cant remember if ECU's have those or not. the part number would be meaning less, u know what i'm sayin tho right.

probably just has some base map on it. but it could be for anything. no way to tell without opening it up in crome, etc

Back