chip programs??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bmcracing

Hi I just bought a eprom burner and 50 blank chips and was going to start a chipping service where i live, but i was wondering where i can get the programs??? i need mugen, jun, skunk2, and all the other programs if somebody could send me a good link or something. i 1nce saw a how to chip article on here like 3 months ago and it had a few of those programs. but i cant seem to find it now so if somebody doesnt mind i would love those programs thx lots later

so you want something for free, so you can make money off it??
sounds like a raw deal.

i have several of them on my laptop, but i see no reason to dish off something i paid for to make someone else money

well then tell me where i can go to buy the programs??? or can the 69$ batronix chip burner read them also?? so i could just get someoff ebay and then copy them?? well w/e later

you should be able to copy them in.

you'll use the "move bin" function.

thats how it works on my pocket programmer.

ty for your reply. also is there ne way i could say pay u for all the .bins??? like say 50 dollars for them?? or so??

Originally posted by bmcracing@Dec 14 2003, 11:10 PM
i 1nce saw a how to chip article on here like 3 months ago and it had a few of those programs.

oh and would it have just been easier to type "once" instead of 1nce and confuse the simple people?

Originally posted by B18C_NA@Dec 17 2003, 02:38 AM
hondata or AEM...enough said

Not really, since that is totally irrelevent to the thread. :roll:

Back