Chip With Cams Question?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jessevtec

iam about to put some skunk2 stage1 cams in my 1st gen b16a i have a pr3 ecu and wanted to know if anyone could chip my computer to my specific application? i dont just want to get a unniversal chip that will raise my vtec xover and raise my rev limit , iwant something for my specific setup. anyone have opinions? :unsure:

locashracing.com I think......had my p28skunk program and it was pretty cheap, i was happy with the final product.

although i hear the skunk program dumps fuel, i will try to post the general programs of most programs once i find it on the net.

Milan

yeha, allmotormonster or kenji shoudl be able to hook it up.

or, ,hondata.

Originally posted by jessevtec@May 15 2003, 05:55 AM
iam about to put some skunk2 stage1 cams in my 1st gen b16a i have a pr3 ecu and wanted to know if anyone could chip my computer to my specific application? i dont just want to get a unniversal chip that will raise my vtec xover and raise my rev limit , iwant something for my specific setup. anyone have opinions? :unsure:

Do you know if your B16A was an automatic in it's first life? If so, you will need to change the springs and retainers out or you may damage the head beyond repair.

its a five speed motor it came with a flywheel not a clutch plate i bought it with a y1 lsd tranny for 300 extra bucks

Back