Chipped Ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

How much would it be to get a P28 chipped?
Also is it a good idea to buy an extra ECU before i chip it to make sure nothing goes wrong or should I be ok with having it chipped? How much would it be for the actual ECU? Also If anyone has a P28 for sale contact me please

It cost me 200 for a skunk2 program, own vtec crossover with own rev limiter and the P28. Might have been 250 for it, i can't remember it was a while ago. But i got mine through Locash racing. What I would do is get a P28 with a base line map of your actual motor, then get another P28 with what ever other supposed "aftermarket" program you want and dyno the two and see which one is better. The lower HP one sell it online, at least you will find out if you actually gained some power from chipping and at the same time you can post a review for it to help out other peeps.

Milan

I know you, I already your site out and it was very good and informative. I have seen dynos of the chip gaining power, maybe for his application he might gain something. never know?? :(

Milan

damn! you just saved me $250! No more skunk 2 chip for me. I was actually thinking about going with the Hondata.

Nothing wrong with becoming an experiment....I would always recommend much like you pills the hondata unit, but he inquired about the p28 with a burnt chip.......

Milan

and yes we all know your a spokesman of hondata :D

Back