chipped p28 no good on lsvtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chacal06

hi i have a problem i got my ecu chipped i have an lsvtec i was running a stock p28 so i sent it to get it chipped and also my homie sent his with the same guy so wen he picked it up he installed it and it worked good he dropped mine of and i tried it on it dont work it idle real low and sounds nasty and it turns off...oh check engine light turned on its code 22 not sure y...and i tried i think its p06 workin normal but i dont want 2 drive it with that 1 :confused:

is plugged i dont know how to check the wiring...plus i dont think it will turn on so shitty if its just that or could it be ?

Did your car run before the ECU was chipped ...with that ECU? Or is this first start up with it? What car is the lsvtec in? Did it have a vtec motor before? If not than it's probably missing the wire(s) from the canon plug to the ECU, hence the CEL code.

yeah it used to start up good..first start up with the chipped ecu... the swap is in my civic 93 ex..and i dont kno if it had a vtec motor in it...and how can i find out if it has the right wire ?

Back