Chiquita Bananna funding terror? WTF?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you're getting security from the people who would be doing you harm...
a "protection fee" has never been so ironic

i wonder if this is a terrorist group who has an interest in harming the US (like the muslim extremists), or if its just a "freedom fighting" group against their own gov't

I'll bet if one of these "terrorists" pointed his AK47 at you and asked for protection money, you would be more than happy to "fund terrorism"
You're all a bunch of self righteous judgemental hypocrites.
The US throws a catch phrase like terrorist on someone and you people crucify them before even giving serious thought to the situation.
[sarcasm] George Bush ownz ur brainz! [/sarcasm]

I'll bet if one of these "terrorists" pointed his AK47 at you and asked for protection money, you would be more than happy to "fund terrorism"
You're all a bunch of self righteous judgemental hypocrites.
The US throws a catch phrase like terrorist on someone and you people crucify them before even giving serious thought to the situation.
[sarcasm] George Bush ownz ur brainz! [/sarcasm]

Couldnt agree more - thats what i have been saying this whole thread.

People like Silver get babied by momy and daddy, go to a college class or two, and think they have morphed into some special, political Jesus - only to spam forms like Hondaswap with vomit from their keyboards.

Get a grip.

IBTL

that's why media stories are just that. stories. things change when looking down the barrel of a gun.

Couldnt agree more - thats what i have been saying this whole thread.

People like Silver get babied by momy and daddy, go to a college class or two, and think they have morphed into some special, political Jesus - only to spam forms like Hondaswap with vomit from their keyboards.

Get a grip.

If I may say, and remember, this is your Uncle Cel talking, Silver is a good cat. He's military, he's upstanding and pretty intelligent on this rhetoric.

What we're seeing here is, unfortunately, the condition as it is around the world. How many industries pay for protection ? Lets count some ways (Off the top of my head, don't hit me with that "lnk plz" shit)

Thai pay off the Tamil Tigers. The Tamils were the biggest part of the Sumatra quake relief efforts. They also staved off NATO occupation in East Timor.
If you run a company in Japan, chances are protection money is going to the Yakuza.
If you live / work / run a company in Maori occupied NZ, you prolly pay protection.
The Philippines is loaded with gang / guerilla pay-offs.
Sri Lanka also pays the Tamils.
Russian companies either directly fund the Russian war effort, or they provide payment to the Mafia. It's well known in Russia, and accepted.
Mexico is run by gangs in all levels of government.
Throughout the middle east if payment isn't made to the King or Emir, his boys will have a few words with you.
Harlem.
In ex-soviet bloc countries like Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania and Albania, it's common to pay off guerillas.
Panamamanian economy, including the canal, pays off Pirates.
In Pakistan local Muslim organizations (Yet to be named Terrorist) get paid off for resources.
In Sudan if you don't pay the Islamists (Who actually are terrorists) they'll destroy your villages.
Darfour !
In Zimbabwe, if a white has a farm it must be surrendered to the Government, or you will be killed (Look that one up for some real anger)

Now, about actual industries:
GE and AVCO have brute squads to quietly deal with saboteurs and guerillas.
Part of your oil money goes to keeping the pockets of real terrorists and pirates paid and off the backs of shipping routes.
Coffee also deals with Columbian guerillas.

I think we need to remember that the term used here should be "Guerillas" and not Terrorists. The term "Guerilla" has been included in "Terror" because they terrorize people. By that same token, Tooky Williams was a Terrorist. But using this term in that way is like calling all fights "hate crimes". The terms are obvious. All criminals are pretty much "terrorists". Tamils, for instance, don't blow up public places and civilians for attention. Columbian Guerillas and Sandinistas take advantage of a corrupt economy and legal system to make lots of money. (That's not a real definition of Guerilla either)

There are differences here.

I funded terror this morning, I guess.. I chopped up the biggest Chiquita banana this morning for my frosted flakes.

:gunfight: :osama:

Back