choices on exahust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wizard45

I was wondering which would be a excellent exhuast for a 2000 gs Integra. I was looking for the most power but the best sounding and not too loud. Can anyone help me?

the more power usually means the louder the exhaust tends to run, I used plenty of them and my vote goes for the Apex WS

Apexi WS all the way.

or a greddy evo. friend of mine had a worldsport on a while back, i never heard it but he loved it, and a few months ago traded it for a greddy evo catback. the evo has a great tone, but the tip is a little big.

i'd say worldsport.

Greddy Evo ------------huge power, really quiet.

RS*R GTII owns also. as long as you dont mind having a folgers can

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 13 2003, 05:58 AM
all those are good but for the biggest power gain go with either HKS or skunk2 (according to dyno results i have seen).

skunk2 if your going all motor..no doubt..HKS if u plan on boosting

i would have to go with greddy evo if you want the most power but not too loud.

if you dont care about noicse, and on a budget, you can do what i do; just get a straight pipe and a accord dual-tip muffler.

i love my tanabe HM... very quiet low tone for normal driving .... great sound when i romp on it :)

all those are good but for the biggest power gain go with either HKS or skunk2 (according to dyno results i have seen).

skunk2 if your going all motor..no doubt..HKS if u plan on boosting

:werd: ......but didn't we have a poll on this already...

Back