Chop this for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Ok i have a pretty decently funny picture of my homie chris, can any of you guys make it any better and worthy of some laughs? a saying on the picture, distortion, somehting about his pearced nipples? anything just chop it and post it please. Thanks guys i hope some one comes up with something good cause if so it willy surely get some laughs.

gallery_28521_422_30573.jpg

His nipples are pierced. There is nothing more to say, or show. You can't humiliate a dude with pierced nipples.

And he's obviously at work... what the hell is he doing without a shirt on ?

Unless his bedroom is going for the "Paul Walker's bedroom in the parts store on F&F" motif.

Quoted post[/post]]
His nipples are pierced. There is nothing more to say, or show. You can't humiliate a dude with pierced nipples.

And he's obviously at work... what the hell is he doing without a shirt on ?

Unless his bedroom is going for the "Paul Walker's bedroom in the parts store on F&F" motif.

Exactly what I was thinking! That looks just like Paul Walker's "bedroom".

Thats funny shit so far keep it coming i may use some of it if no one else chops something funny. or atleast edits some text of some sort into it.

Quoted post[/post]]
gaysian.jpg

thank god that took next to no effort lol

LOL thats fuckin hilarious, whats even more funny that when i realised who posted it i was like "fuck that, thats gay............ YOU can do better then that" I expected a lil more outa you.

And then i see you said at the bottom how that took no effort, i was about to make the msg about how you put no effort into it, i have seen you spue better shit then that.

I reformatted my computer last week, so I need to download photoshop again.

Till then, my hands are tied. And yes, I can do better - just not with ms paint. :p

my 1st question is:

Why do you have a picture of your friend without a shirt on?

NOT HETERO!

Well what happend was, i was over at JDM and some one opend a file cabnet, some how that picture was found and thrown on a desk. I took it and am now making fun........

i know a guy who looks just like that.

there's 3 things i don't like about him.

1) his tits are bigger than mine
2) his huge man boobs are pierced
3) he's got boxes of parts

but, i usually like guys with nipple piercings.... *drool*

...anyway...

It's a shirtless dude with an incredibly gay expression on his face.

The picture speaks for itsself. No caption is needed.

Quoted post[/post]]
:werd: on the gay notion.

in before lock, please.
LOL this isint going to get locked were having fun.....

I will let him know how you feel about him star

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:werd: on the gay notion.

in before lock, please.
LOL this isint going to get locked were having fun.....

I will let him know how you feel about him star

The guy in the picture is CHRIS, From JDM autohause. These fools have so much money it dont matter if he looks gay or not. Put it this way hes like 21 and drives a porsche daily, And vicotor his older brother rocks an NSX daily to the shop. Not to mention the RHD skyline that just got made legal or the evo or hype r or his sr20 powerd corlla etc etc. The list gos on and on for the both of them. And his people do stupid shit. like nitrous on a murcelago.

Either way there awsome guys and really friendly. I wish vic would give me a chance though.......

I don't care how fucking rich you are, that pic is just gay. There's nothing else to it.

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't care how fucking rich you are, that pic is just gay. There's nothing else to it.

WERD but im sure he dont care either, i wasint even trying to pump them up. I guess all i was saying is there friends and somethinkg like this is just funny, i wasint trying to have him really be seen as gay though, its funny yeah but to make it seem like you have never looked gay doing somehting is gay.

Billy Crystal is rich...so's Elton John.

wait...

Yup. Still gay.

Apparently being rich doesn't make you any less gay.

What a shame.

Back