Christian Convert To Die

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that was good.

What, don't believe me? Crack a history book.

History Book ? You think that for some reason I have no idea of the Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, the repetitive bouts of religious violence in the name of christ ?

Thanks for the insult, candy-ass. How about YOU crack open a book to peep the facts that these Christian bouts of violence were against the Muslim Hordes, one after the other ? We were at war with them, we will be again.

I'm tired of insulting muslims. I've run out of colorful metaphors. Instead I'll get ready to attack Liberals and their parallel views of the world - They seem to side with Islam more often than not.... All in the efforts of bad-mouthing Bush. Which seems to be the new national past-time.

Bush is a supervillian that sits in a mountain lair and plots the destruction of the world. He directly controls every aspect of life from police brutality, to oil markets, to stock markets, to jobless rates, to homelessness and grades in school - Public and Private. He has mind control, and he controls the weather. He created the storms in the gulf of mexico and he created the conflicts in the Middle East Gulf. He's is alone responsible for everything wrong.

Crack open a book he says.

Nice insult. Glad you can hold a mature conversation.

The Inquisition had nothing to do with the Muslims. Well, not directly (many people were in the path of that hell). The Inquisition(s), let's go ahead and make that plural while we're at it was to purge heretics and unwanted books/ideas. Heretics... people that thought crazy things like 'the Earth revolves around the Sun' and the like.

Shit, next thing you'll tell me is that Muslims are responsible for the bird flu pandemic.

Now, where did I state that I sided with the muslims and why do I need to take a side? Once again this is the Conservative way of thinking... with us or against us. Did I ever say that Islam was on the side of good? If so, please show me where. Their radicals are insane. That's not to be debated. However throughout history Christians have proven time and time again that they can be just as savage (being burned alive? not a nice way to go). Now I expect you to come back with "Well, they aint like that no mo!"... well of course not. When you've conquered the majority of the planet, such things aren't needed much anymore. However when new lands were being discovered, it was quite nasty.

See, you nuke your credibility nonstop with me. First by telling me I side with things that I do not and secondly, bringing politics into a religion debate (Cons *NEVER* could respect that church/state barrier... Whoops, did I type that?).

Yes. Crack a fucking history book. Thinking the muslims were the prime reason for the Inquisitions... sheesh.

Your liberalese is textbook - didn't even throw me a curveball.

"Nice insult. Glad you can hold a mature conversation."

You started off with a punch in the gut. It's a matter of retaining dominance in conversation. Typical playbook.

"The Inquisition had nothing to do with the Muslims."
"Well, not directly (many people were in the path of that hell)."

You made a foundation statement, then backed off of it. So lets just wipe that out and move onto the "Not directly (Many people were in the path of that hell)" Flagrant dressing up of the sentence, remove hell and we actually have a statement that we can work with "Many people were in the path of that". Now, we're good. Yes, many people were in the path of that. Pagans (The Pagani, or Italian low-landers) and the Heathens (Those that live upon a Heath - in northern Europe) High landers and low landers were skipped over by most Inquisition parties because of their remote and inconvenient location. Muslims and other Calligula-like religions and cults were wiped out by the Inquisitions - are you to say that they should be allowed to be around ?

"The Inquisition(s), let's go ahead and make that plural while we're at it was to purge heretics and unwanted books/ideas. Heretics... people that thought crazy things like 'the Earth revolves around the Sun' and the like."

The Dark Ages were cured by wiping out these (as reported) slave-trade based, hedonistic and corrupt cultures. You only cite the "The world revolves around the sun" bit in a lame attempt to make it look like one day the church decided "Any forward thinkers are to be eliminated!" (And it didn't go down that way at all)
I cracked open a book, be happy.

"Now, where did I state that I sided with the muslims and why do I need to take a side?"
You didn't state THAT. You, as a liberal, merely make statements that are similar if not parallel to those made by Islamic extremists, anti-america radicals and terrorists.

"Once again this is the Conservative way of thinking... with us or against us"

Tea pot, Meet the Kettle. You're soaking in it.

A Majority of the planet is Islamic. It hasn't been like that always, but the number is growing exponentially lately. That known, your statement has been nullified. they have "conquered" quite a bit and still aren't letting up and becoming nice and friendly.

As far as trying to pigeonhole me with southern baptist fundamentalists named Bubba, you're way off. I'm not even catholic / Christian. I'm Agnostic with a touch of Pagan / Buddhist morality and philosophy.

Global Conquest is not done in the name of religion - it's done in the name of Status. Counterargue that.

Quoted post[/post]]
You are slamming Christianity in a thread about a guy that is getting killed by Muslims for converting.

Now I'm getting angry.

You side with these people - When this guy is going to be KILLED in the name of Sharia law, all you and the liberals like you do is start bitching about how violent... Christianity is ? That's no goddam answer ! Islam is a violent, disease of religious filth and there is no defending it. Quite honestly the idea of defending it is a great way to poke your stinky little finger in the eye of this guy who is willing to die for his "crime". He isn't turning away God to save himself. He stands in the garden before his death, steadfast of his resolve that Islam is the wrong choice.

I do believe he and Jesus have something in common.

Wow. I missed this part.

Do you want to know WHY I am slamming Christians in this thread? Well, hereya go.

Do you know HOW MANY PEOPLE Christianity has killed for, what in this case if the roles were reversed, would be heresy? And now when this ONE person is set to be put to death for breaking THE LAW OF THAT LAND you all get your little knickers in a bunch and go nuts.

Realize that Sharia law, although very disagreeable, is THEIR law. This is also one of my biggest complaints with Christians and Conservatives alike (no wonder they go along so well)... you always love to meddle. Always trying to impose YOUR views of what is right and wrong on other people.

This is THEIR law. He broke THEIR law. Reguardless of religion, reguardless of race. The law is the law. No matter how much I may disagree with it (which actually, I do), he broke the rules governing that land and now he must answer for what in their land is a crime. As you Cons are always saying... if he didn't agree with their country, he could have gotten the fuck out.

Always thinking that if someone doesn't act/live/think/do as you do, they are savages. This is the problem with the Christian Right. Your minds are so closed that you can't realize that not everyone lives and breathes like us. And anything that doesn't you condemn as violent filth.

They think differently than us. They act and live differently. They think WE are violent filth. They think we are gluttons (well fuck, we are). They think we are condemned to hell. Why? Because that's how their culture is. It's DIFFERENT... now I know that's a hard concept to imagine but believe me, not everyone lives (or wants to live) like us.

But no, you have to go and impose your beliefs and laws on others and call it righteous.

Do I agree with what is going on? Of course not, but that is their law.

Do I think that this situation is hilarious from an ironic standpoint? Oh fuck yes.

You take one thing and blow it up to this degree that you can attack. you can't simply address something and move along.

Sharia law is a human rights violation. And it's wrong. And it should be fought tooth and nail.

Just because I disagree ? No. I hate Tattoos and piercings - yet do I think that cultures that like em are savages ? No. Do I think that cultures that beat and kill women for showing their feet and kill people for making statements are savages ? Yes.

You mentioned something about black and white. What was it ? Oh yeah.. that neo cons are black and white, our side or theirs. You are the one guilty of that.

Also I see you've decided to spell "regard" like a European. How about you get on a plane and join up with your friends.

Quoted post[/post]]
Your liberalese is textbook - didn't even throw me a curveball.

Neither did your neo-conism :)

"Nice insult. Glad you can hold a mature conversation."

You started off with a punch in the gut. It's a matter of retaining dominance in conversation. Typical playbook.

That was for the candy-ass. Nothing more.

Moving on to the meat of this.

"The Inquisition had nothing to do with the Muslims."
"Well, not directly (many people were in the path of that hell)."

You made a foundation statement, then backed off of it. So lets just wipe that out and move onto the "Not directly (Many people were in the path of that hell)" Flagrant dressing up of the sentence, remove hell and we actually have a statement that we can work with "Many people were in the path of that". Now, we're good. Yes, many people were in the path of that. Pagans (The Pagani, or Italian low-landers) and the Heathens (Those that live upon a Heath - in northern Europe) High landers and low landers were skipped over by most Inquisition parties because of their remote and inconvenient location. Muslims and other Calligula-like religions and cults were wiped out by the Inquisitions - are you to say that they should be allowed to be around ?

I made a foundation statement then pointed out that the Muslims were affected by the inquisitons. However, they were not (as you put it) the main reason. Yes, many people WERE in the path of that, mostly anyone who thought differently from the Church.

"The Inquisition(s), let's go ahead and make that plural while we're at it was to purge heretics and unwanted books/ideas. Heretics... people that thought crazy things like 'the Earth revolves around the Sun' and the like."

The Dark Ages were cured by wiping out these (as reported) slave-trade based, hedonistic and corrupt cultures. You only cite the "The world revolves around the sun" bit in a lame attempt to make it look like one day the church decided "Any forward thinkers are to be eliminated!" (And it didn't go down that way at all)
I cracked open a book, be happy.

I cite that because along with the hedonists, many great people were killed/banished because they believed differently from the Church. That's my point... it wasn't a "kill forard thinkers", it was a "kill those who do not agree with us" that I am pointing a finger at.

People like Copernicus and Galileo... their books and ideas banned by the Church. And it took till... 1992 for the Church to admit they fucked up? Well, better late than never.

"Now, where did I state that I sided with the muslims and why do I need to take a side?"
You didn't state THAT. You, as a liberal, merely make statements that are similar if not parallel to those made by Islamic extremists, anti-america radicals and terrorists.

Typical Conservative thought and attack. Liberal = anti-american terrorist. I am a terrorist because what I believe goes against the majority's beliefs and views. Funny how that's what got you in hot water (sometimes literally) during the Inquisitions.

"Once again this is the Conservative way of thinking... with us or against us"

Tea pot, Meet the Kettle. You're soaking in it.

I'm not the one insinuating that others are anti-american terrorists. I speak my beliefs, you call me anti-american.

Just like a neocon.

I'm not the one soaking here.

A Majority of the planet is Islamic. It hasn't been like that always, but the number is growing exponentially lately. That known, your statement has been nullified. they have "conquered" quite a bit and still aren't letting up and becoming nice and friendly.

Wait till they get about 70% - 80% of the planet... that's usually the turning point.

As far as trying to pigeonhole me with southern baptist fundamentalists named Bubba, you're way off. I'm not even catholic / Christian. I'm Agnostic with a touch of Pagan / Buddhist morality and philosophy.

Global Conquest is not done in the name of religion - it's done in the name of Status. Counterargue that.

Buddhists believe in doing no harm to any living thing on this planet.

Global conquest is NOT done in the name of status. It is done for POWER. The Church wanted that power... and bad. So the Pope told the Christians to go forth and cleanse the world of savagery by converting everyone to Christianity. Those that didn't were forced.

There is a lot of power behind religion, and the Church wanted all it could get.

Quoted post[/post]]
You take one thing and blow it up to this degree that you can attack. you can't simply address something and move along.

Sharia law is a human rights violation. And it's wrong. And it should be fought tooth and nail.

Just because I disagree ? No. I hate Tattoos and piercings - yet do I think that cultures that like em are savages ? No. Do I think that cultures that beat and kill women for showing their feet and kill people for making statements are savages ? Yes.

Do I agree with Sharia law? Hell no. Do I concede that it is the law that those people follow? Yes. On the same note, do I agree with some of the laws in this country? Of course not. But I follow them because they are the laws of this country.

You mentioned something about black and white. What was it ? Oh yeah.. that neo cons are black and white, our side or theirs. You are the one guilty of that.

You say this, yet not one second later, you tell me to leave the country because of how I spell a word? Come the fuck on. No matter how much I disagree with you, I won't drop to shit like that. That's just childish and stupid.

Also I see you've decided to spell "regard" like a European. How about you get on a plane and join up with your friends.

Yes, I am full blood European. First generation born in this country from BOTH my families.

Once again, childish and stupid. Land of the Free, where I can speak my mind and live the life I choose for myself, yet its citizens are telling me to leave because I speak my mind and live the life I choose for myself?

What?

I know the comment wasn't meant to be taken literally, but all you're doing at that point is supporting HIS argument.

You're being a massive dick here, Steve. :) Don't let your fire and brimstone get away from you.

I just didn't want to see yet another thread plummet into the murky depths of political name-calling and pettiness. Although I guess it's ultimately unavoidable.

can we just nuke the whole middle east so we can stop having these threads?

please?

of course we should nuke the oil
nuclear oil puts out a shit ton more power than conventional oil

:thumbsup: for nuclear oil

:p i wonder if they will make a wideband Giger counter to see how much air per radiation we're putting out :p

buwahahaha...

To keep in theme with the bashing of religions, as a protestant, I don't agree with many things the Catholic church has done in the name of christianity, namely using political/military clout to enforce religious beliefs. It should ultimately be an individual's decision what to believe as far as religion, and political and military power should never have entered into the equation. The missions I have supported don't impose any beliefs on anybody; many are efforts to improve the lifestyle of those in need, i.e drilling wells, building shelters, and doing it in the name of Jesus.

Back