Christmas Bonus?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Too add to the Christmas\work related topics I was just wondering what everyone got, today I got a coffee mug with the dealerships logo, a stocking hat with the dealerships logo and a Michelin hat and i've been there for over a year. Last year a got a Michelin duffle bag. A multi-milion dollar dealership and all they can give for a bonus is shit they get for next to nothing or free. The last shop I worked at which was much smaller gave me a $100 bonus when I had been there for less than a year. On Headline news the other day I heard there was some shoe company giving employees $1000 for every year of service.

I didn't but that could have to do with me not having a job

I dont get a Christmas bonus, but my 4th quarter and year end bonuses should be here by Jan 20.

not a damn thing...well i get a small ass ham and the next week off without pay, and I wanted to work. They had to cut hours or some shit.....

got jack again this year.....

last year 6 months TDY somewhere in the desert....( sep-mar )........

this year 4 months in kyrgyzstan....( nov- mar ).......

I got a $200 bonus but I guess they take out 50% of it for taxes?

I think I would have been happier if they would have told me I got $100 instead of $200 and knowing they jacked me for half of it.

40 hours paid, 8 overtime for vacation... 3 paid days off... and a 1.10 raise. im happy.

Not me... :(

Instead I quit working for my dad 21 days before christmas. Gee thanks, fuckin money grubbing ass hole.

I work for Hilton Hotels. #2 Hotel chain in THE WORLD. Here's what I got:

$.45/hr raise, lame-o sweatshirt, and a paid day off.

WHAT THE FUCK?

get a new job mang :)

I got shit, nada - but then again making great money at the pharma company

Christmas and New Year's paid.

Off from December 24 - January 4.

Completely paid-for holiday dinner and open bar.

$2000 which gets taxed to hell by old Uncle Sam.

Yeah, it's a pretty good holiday this year. :)

No christmas bonus, but I will be getting a PSP (Performance Share Perq) bonus in March. Usually about 10% of my salary :)

:woo:

i work for a MULTI MILLION dollar company been there 3 years. they dont give you shit. because they dont give a fuck about you.

Originally posted by mikesphat@Dec 19 2003, 02:03 PM
i work for a MULTI MILLION dollar company been there 3 years. they dont give you shit. because they dont give a fuck about you.

haha, my company makes approx 13billion in revenues each year...has 27000 employees, so I guess I should feel somewhat lucky to get what I get in march...

lol

f. the corp. world :)

Back