Christmas gift ideas. Lets hear some!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
If everyone list their gift ideas maybe it can help others out by giving them some ideas.

With the gift you have in mind post the sex and age range of the person you're getting it for.

So far the 2 things I have on my list to get is for my partents both in their 50s is a Sirius radio setup with 1 year paid memebership. I'm also getting my mom a commercial cutting board for the kitchen since her pretty looking one sucks balls (she agrees).

2 gifts down way to many more still to come =(

I need to find something for my 12 year old cus who does nothing but play video games. I want to stay away from the video game thing since he has 2983094829340984 games.

so far I have

50yo Man or woman, Sirius/XM radio with paid membership. and a cutting board. Wine is always a winner too.

im going to go shopping at Gander Mountain for my parents. they like that shit there although i have no idea what to buy there for them. my 23year old brother will probably be getting coffees since he loves gourmet coffee and my 7 year old half-brother i will probably get him some toy cars. he loved the little DUB cars i bought him. i may get him a big DUB car this year. parents are just so damn hard to buy for :/

My son (5) got from a friend of ours this nikko drifting skyline he wont put it down. I know toys r us sells it for $69. Its pretty good for what it is. Comes with the battery pack and charger, 4 drifting tires, 4 street tires. I have a lot of fun with it.

For myself (20 year old male) an ipod.

For the girlfriend (21 year old female) Bon Jovi concert tickets on the floor of a sold out concert. - her favorite band. She'll probably be getting something else small as well, but the tickets were big bucks.

My aunt (40??? year old female) I'll be getting a Bon Jovi shirt for, from the concert.

I figure my sister (22 year old female) will probably want a shitload of DVDs or CDs so I'll just pick from that.

I'm unsure what I'm going to buy my mom or dad, as they don't ask for anything and I already bought my mom a gift card for her birthday this month so I don't want to go that route. I would love to buy my dad some musical related stuff but he already has 5 or 6 guitars, his amps, all his other little toys and I wouldn't know what to get him - besides he's very pick on what he wants and what he gets.

i have no idea what to get anyone this year....

A, i'm broke... and B, i just don't know what to get.

people to buy for:

mom 51
dad 51
sister 28
bro in law 27
neice 1.5
gramps and grams 78

i'm getting my little sister (11) a Dell Lap Top. She's been bugging me that she wants a Lap Top so this is my chance. Yes I know Dell's aren't the greatest but the reasons we don't like them, she could care less about. She just wants something she can do her school work on, listen to music, and just take with her so she has something entertaining because my parents are always going away on weekends and she has to tag-along. but let's face it, at least it's not a Dell TV, right B? :p :ph34r:

I have no idea what to get my girlfriend (20)... my son is getting to that point where he wants to pop out already so maybe i'll get her a late christmas gift and send her to a massage(sp?) place or something for after the baby is born. he's not due till Jan 6TH so i hope he doesn't come into this world any time soon.

Like I said earlier, my parents (mom 38, step dad 42) are always going away, i'm thinking about getting them some gas cards or something along those lines :laugh:

Everyone else is going to get gift cards or cash, depending on thier age will determine what gift card to what store. ages any where from 3-65.

For myself (22) I'm going to go get my new exaust welded on my CRX, new tires for my Phat 5's, and hopefully a Type R Manifold w/ Hondata Gasket.

and yes, you did read correctly, me and my mom are only 16 years apart.

Quoted post[/post]]
i'm getting my little sister (11) a Dell Lap Top. She's been bugging me that she wants a Lap Top so this is my chance. Yes I know Dell's aren't the greatest but the reasons we don't like them, she could care less about. She just wants something she can do her school work on, listen to music, and just take with her so she has something entertaining because my parents are always going away on weekends and she has to tag-along. but let's face it, at least it's not a Dell TV, right B? :p :ph34r:

just get an extended warranty plan. you WILL use it.

IMO, there's better options for about the same price..... but we've had these threads before...

so maybe i'll get her a late christmas gift and send her to a massage(sp?) place or something for after the baby is born.

lol you guys must have different kinds of massage parlors than we do....... :ph34r:

and no, you did read correctly, me and my mom are only 16 years apart.

you mean, and YES you di read correctly :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

just get an extended warranty plan. you WILL use it.

IMO, there's better options for about the same price..... but we've had these threads before...

so maybe i'll get her a late christmas gift and send her to a massage(sp?) place or something for after the baby is born.

lol you guys must have different kinds of massage parlors than we do....... :ph34r:

and no, you did read correctly, me and my mom are only 16 years apart.

you mean, and YES you di read correctly :p
fuck, I don't know how to do multi-quotes ROFL :laugh: :laugh: ...
anyway, going with Dell is just a quick solution. I really don't want to shop around seeing as how she actually likes Del because my parents got her a Dell Desk Top PC.

Massage Parlor :laugh: you know what I meant dick head :laugh:

I was going to say "and no, that wasn't a typo" but I got side tracked by ESPN football highlights and forgot to read what I was typing, i'm gonna edit it now... asshole :ph34r: :p

Bah, tis the season to buy stuff for myself. I don't usually endulge with things solely for myself, thats why I was so psyched after waiting over a year to get my car because the last time before that I can't remember when I bought myself anything worthwhile for just me.

Once I get my parts, I'll be done with.

I still don't know what to get the parents, my girlfriend's family, and anyone else I may get stuff for.

On my list: New processor and motherboard for the compyboxen. Athlon 64, w00t (20, male)

I'm probably getting an MP3 player for the girlfriend (19, female, will be 20 Dec. 18th).

My brother's getting a videogame. Not sure what yet. (18, male)

I'll be getting my grandma (60-something), mom (40ish), and stepfather (mid 50s) something too but I don't know what yet.

I've got some jewelry for now for the woman. My parents and the kids are easy to appeal to. I have a poor family, so the costs are down, and my in-laws only do a secret santa.

-> Steve

Get your pregnant girlfriend a pedicure/manicure. Massively pregnant chicks dig that like nothing else. The get to sit back, get pampered, and don't have to bend over 20+ pounds of baby related mass to paint the toe nails. Its a winner for certain.

Crap I have to buy:

Daughter: A big play kitchen for my daughter (2)
Son: No idea what to get my son (.5) Yeah, 6 mos old, what the hell do you get a 6 month old?
Wife (24): Hell, I dunno. You can't go wrong with diamonds or perfume.
Dad (50): Some kinda techno-gadget. Or some disgustingly expensive coffee... hrmmmm..
Mom (48): A rooster of some sort for her kitchen.
Brother (29): No idea. he's a rich bastard... Everything he wants he has 3 of already..
Sister (30): No idea. Not even a little bit.

89768746520934875 neices and nephews (3-14): Whatever the hell looks good on the day I go shoppin' for 'em. There are far too many to get specific.

I'm getting my girlfriend (19) ruby stud earrings. Won't be too expensive, thanks to a 60% off cupon!

Mom (55) will need a birthday (11/26) present and a Christmas present.
Dad (58) will be getting one present most likely with Christmas and birthday combined (12/07)
Sister (will be 18) will get one present also because her birthday is on the 26th of Dec.

No g/f, no children, Don't talk to mother or father (long story), Only have my two little sisters (15 & 13), and the older sister (28) and michelle, her daughter (5).

Pretty easy pickings:
Jeni: NYLA bone, Rubber ball
Roni (28): New Dell Inkjet Printer, DVD's
Samantha (15): IPOD Mini, DVD's
Bryanna (13): IPOD Mini (diff. color), DVD's
Michelle (5): Anything Dora., and more Dora

Back