Christmas gift ideas. Lets hear some!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Luckily, I only have to shop for my mother and father - I don't bother with the rest of the cousins/aunts/uncles, as they seem to not know I exist. Mainly because I'm not the uber-1337 yuppie on Student Council, National Honor Society, French Club, PETA, Greenpeace, etc. Oh, and my car is loud and is obnoxious. To quote my aunt (who lives in Medfield, MA - you know what I'm talking about if you know the town) when I met my parents at her house of a 4th of July party (I was working the morning) -

"Maybe he should park that down the street...."

:mrgreen:

Anyways,

Mother: William Sonoma stuff, shes a hardcore chef and uses only the most h4rdc0r3 tools. Maybe some CDs and perfume, whatnot.

Father: Currently have a brand-new Craftsman full-stack 22 drawer rolling tool chest on layaway at Sears. Gonna need to borrow the old mans Silverado to get it home though - that tool chest is NOT fitting in the Civic. Assorted tool stuff, shop rags, etc. Obligatory car callendar for 2006.

Mainly asking for a new front bumper, fenders and a CF hood for installation in the spring.

Quoted post[/post]]
Father: Currently have a brand-new Craftsman full-stack 22 drawer rolling tool chest on layaway at Sears. Gonna need to borrow the old mans Silverado to get it home though - that tool chest is NOT fitting in the Civic. Assorted tool stuff, shop rags, etc. Obligatory car callendar for 2006.

Can I be your dad?? you can call me daddy or pops or whatever the hell you want to. :mrgreen:

I'm buying myself a new turbo.

Then random shit for friends, and probably an electric shaving gizmo for my dad (49)

You think you're special just because you own the site and you're member #1 and all that jazz? Well, I... uh... yeah, I forgot where I was going with this. :p

if it wasn't for me, none of you would have ever met anyone here, known what angry bear is, ranting with strangers about random problems, or learned a shit load about their cars.

ok, i guess i'm nothing too :cry:

Poor Brian. Let's make him feel like we really care when we actually don't. :laugh:

-edit, sorry can't have that text... (TOS violation...)

Make B feel better by posting pictures of the MILF I wouldnt mind some puss shots to see what he fell out of.

All I care about getting is a French Press coffee maker and some coffee.

I'll be happy.

Back