Christmas gift ideas. Lets hear some!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MILF.....there is a GILF that i work with....she's hot...

gilf.123.product_studio.jpg

god damn i cant sleep! anyway here goes my present

to my girl: 200$ gift certificate to victoria secret.
her bother: maybe nothing. he's been an asshole lately and wont let me use his paypal anymore.not to mention he's a lazy roommate. I might give him a $10 gift certificate to best buy or something.
thats about it.

Quoted post[/post]]

nice...

I dont know what to get my girlfriend this year. I got her the victoria secret gift card last year and the year before that she got jewelry. one of my friends is trying to convince me to get her some bracelet from tiffany & co., but I feel all their shit is overpiced because of the name. maybe I'll just take her skydiving when it gets a little warmer.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

nice...

I dont know what to get my girlfriend this year. I got her the victoria secret gift card last year and the year before that she got jewelry. one of my friends is trying to convince me to get her some bracelet from tiffany & co., but I feel all their shit is overpiced because of the name. maybe I'll just take her skydiving when it gets a little warmer.

I always have trouble shopping for girlfriends but this new one is easy...she hints a stuff she likes..so far i got her the beavis and butthead DVD collection, Bath and Body works stuff, an electric griddle, a microfiber bathrobe, 2 rings on ebay she liked...and i think thats it..o an di might by her the sex in the city dvd collection but we will see....might leave that for valentines day ...just need to get some stocking stuffers...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

nice...

I always have trouble shopping for girlfriends but this new one is easy...she hints a stuff she likes..so far i got her the beavis and butthead DVD collection, Bath and Body works stuff, an electric griddle, a microfiber bathrobe, 2 rings on ebay she liked...and i think thats it..o an di might by her the sex in the city dvd collection but we will see....might leave that for valentines day ...just need to get some stocking stuffers...

Victoria Secret Cert. is not a gift for her.. !! its more of a gift for you!!!
Guys.. Pfft..............

no, not at all.

IMO, underware just gets in the way. chicks should go comando :p

I'm buyin the wife a bunch of lingerie & clothes from ebay, and i'm not sure what else... We each have a $100 budget... I already got her 2 tops, and i'm $11 in.. :) lingerie will be about $30ish for a few items... then i gotta figure out what else...

This christmas, I'm getting an apartment or a 2 bedroom house w/2 car garage for the girlfriend and I... possibily my friend as well. Yippy.

Let me clearify, not buying... ill be renting.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

nice...

well i'm giving her the Victoria secret gift because its what she wants. The most comfortable bras come from there. unfortunatley VC is expensive so thats why its 200$..and yeah shes getting gotta at least one kinky lingerie. Corvetteguy.get her something from bath and beyond(lotion,bath soap) ohh and get her one of those extended shower things. Get her the one that pulses.she'll love you long time :mrgreen:

Back