Christmas Gift thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh and my boss gave me a car wash pack and ear plugs cuz she says my car is too damn loud lol.

and i know im gettin cod mw2 from the parents and a couple other things tomorrow and i got a hoodie from my sister

Lol yea, I forgot to change it. I posted new pictures of the hatch in my new civic thread. I think I might treat myself to new rotors and brakes for christmas so I can swap my old rear disc setup onto my new car.

From wife to me
HP laptop, 2.3 dual core AMD, yada yada

Me to wife
2007 Toyota Tacoma SR5, 4X4

From parents
Rose Bowl Tickets

more to come...

Lol yea, I forgot to change it. I posted new pictures of the hatch in my new civic thread. I think I might treat myself to new rotors and brakes for christmas so I can swap my old rear disc setup onto my new car.

thats right.. the Midori Green one

what does that mean....am i the only one who doesnt understand Piidb

I got to see my cousin who lives out in michigan. quite possibly the only person in my family who thinks like me and 'gets it', so it's good to see her and catch up. That's all. i'll see my parents tomorrow for main xmass.

now, i'm thinkinga bout going to the bar and getting shitty.

heres something to celebrate this christmas:

Are We At War With Iran?

love the single-purpose web sites. Also my friend gave me a junkyard turbo out of a mitsubishi starion, not really worth installing but it looks great as a centerpiece on my table ;)

url

Back