Christmas Gift thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

some hoodies,forza 3,tools,dickies work pants,pair of jeans,a fox racing beanie,dickies work boots,hair clippers(i cut my own hair) and a duralast jack with jackstands,creeper and wheel chucks..good xmas for me..my bro got a 32" flat screen..fucker

I got a stainless grill :D 4 burner with side burner, and a jvc indash dvd player

wife got a 08 Nissan Xterra

and we got 14" of snow with a sheet of ice underneath

I got a best buy gift-card. I dunno how much is on it.

And, uh, that's it.

I think I'm going to be buying winter tires when I get back to MD, supposedly the east-coast got a lot of snow recently.... lol.

Last edited:
I got $75 for my birthday on the 17th from my parents, and $50 from my grandmother, you can almost count taht as christmas; everyone always does.

I ended up getting a Norelco electric razor, Turtle Beach x41 headset for my 360/Entertainment center, a 32gig Zune HD with Halo 3 ODST imprinted on the back (matches my Halo 3 Zune 30 I got a few years ago) and a coffee table book about the worlds military disasters.

I made off pretty damn well this year. My son however is going to have to move into his own place to fit all of the shit that he got haha. He ended up with three different remote controlled cars and he is only 3. So I think dad will be playing with those most of all :D

And the best part about all of it is being able to spend it with the family, we celebrated Christmas with the girlfriends parents last weekend too and that was great. Over all it has been a great holiday this year.

I got some scratch lotto tickets, socks, flannel sheet set, a new shovel, and a computer chair floor mat (plastic rug cover thing), and some guitar picks.
Spent the afternoon witht he parents and my last remaining grand parent.

overall a good holiday.

this is all i got for xmas from my dad

photo.jpg

I got a gift card that you need the receipt to activate, and no one has the receipt. This gift card is full of win. NOT

$350 cash,
$200 in gift cards,
lots of cothes items(10 in all)
A Franklin Mint Collectors Corvette
A nice memory foam type pillow
Lotto tickets

-"dirty minds" board game
-gift certificates (several)
-tickets to go to universal and islands of adventure
-ipod (i guess im finally giong to make the leap away from CDs lol)
-lots of shirts, boxers, etc
-a bad ass kitchen knife
-some other small misc things

it was a nice christmas at my own house this year... im just glad i have a few days off work more than anything else lol

Back