Christmas Gift thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:wtf2: ive never heard of that before.. where is it for??
Its one of those walmart visa things. I might be able to activate it at walmart. But on the phone and internet you need an activation code.

I got a digital camera (good for my build thread!)

digital picture frame from my girls parents
slipknot hoodie from my girl
cowboys hoodie from my buddy
42" sony lcd projection tv from my girls sister.
bunch of candy

Not bad for my first xmas!

I got a digital camera (good for my build thread!)

digital picture frame from my girls parents
slipknot hoodie from my girl
cowboys hoodie from my buddy
42" sony lcd projection tv from my girls sister.
bunch of candy

Not bad for my first xmas!
So your not going to count the other 20 christmas's you have lived thru

Now that I am getting older, I have more fun giving presents.. But I feel I made out well.

* D&G Light Blue colonge
* 12 pair of socks
* Fossil Wallet
* Ipod headphones
* Mattress Pad
* UA shorts
* Xbox Live 12 month
* Various Starbucks giftcards
* BB gift card
* Mini Maglight with "Uncle" on it from the nephew

My mom apparently had made me a Colts blanket and got me a giant book about the WWII DDay invasion. My cousin got me 1600 point XBL card and my cats some catnip. It was hilarious watching them go spastic trying to get into the bag, and then proceed to roll around in it and begin fighting each other over it.

I got a $25 best buy gift card from my girlfriend's dad, and $100 from my parents.

I really can't stand the holidays. I hate all of this let's give everyone stuff happy-horse-shit.

I spent the holidays with my parents and then went to the in-laws about 45 minutes away.

The wife and I got some excellent gifts:

I got:
a Garmin Nuvi
some craftsman sockets
new ear buds and a new 8 gig touch
some cash for our upcoming insulation job at the end of Jan
some golf stuff

We both got eachother a new 42inch plasma for the house.
We both got a web cam so we can skype her brother and his family out in Sacremento

She got most of the stuff she wanted as well.

I made out like a bandit this year!

-Home theater system with an upconverting DVD player and an Ipod dock
-Fast & Furious, The Departed, The Prestige, and Inglorious Basterds on BluRay
-Uncharted 2 and CoD: MW for PS3 (girlfriend bought the wrong COD: MW, but oh well)
-BluRay remote, BlueTooth headset, and Internet Keyboard for my PS3
-Nice remote control stand for my coffee table
-Nice 2-in-1 Delta shower head (GF's mom is VP at a shower head company)
-Bunch of Starbucks giftcards
-Bunch of clothes (shirts, socks, ties, etc.)
-$100 Visa giftcard from my boss

So overall it was a pretty damn good Christmas! Looking back on it though, I think I spent about 2 grand on presents for other people, so I guess it kind of equals out...

so your not banging your girls sister who got you something better than your girl did??

Nope I shal stick to the one I love.

jehovahs witness is for people who are too lame to say they are atheist. it's a cop out to not celebrate holidays. lol

i was thinking the same thing. you should make the switch.

Nope I think they have some things right, Like xmas Its a pagan holiday but yet christians celabrate it. Im part of no religion, Its lame to go to church then live life as a hypocrite.

Yeah Witnesses are some of the strictest Christians you will find. It's the religion with the least amount of belief in evolution.

But I agree, I don't believe in any organized religion either. Xmas for me is more about spending time with the family and getting a bunch of stuff I want but don't need.

Like the MR. BEER home brewing kit my wife got me.

Last edited:
Back