Christmas tree

Real or Fake Christmas tree?

• fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont celebrate Christ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like real trees. Especially the Douglas Fur ones. fake ones tend to have bidg ass gaps between each branch and they shed way more than real trees, at least the ones i've seen have. Not to mention real ones smell good.

Fake, less problem, no mess, no maintenance, just a pain in the but for an hour as you set it up. Plus there's no pretty "real" trees in TX

:repost:

lol we had this thread last year. :p

i'm not putting up a tree this year... too much work with all my moving crap still in the way, and frankly i have better things to spend my money on.

I bought a very fake, white tree last night at Target (the little woman really wanted a white tree)

8'
pre-lit

$180 :cry:

prelit FTW...

hands down, if you "fluff" em right they look great...

/sarcasm - SAVE THE TREES MAN!!!

i have a 6 foot fake at my apartment with my girlfriend... but my parents have 2 real trees. I dont know why but there is a smaller one in the front window area to show off the the community and the larger 7 foot one in the living room :) smells good in there...

Oh yeah, w3rd to the douglas fur. Thats been my families tree for quite a few years, we tried a scotch pine and some different variations as well.

Real for sure, I went up in the mountains with my permit and cut my tree. No better way to go in my opinion.

Plus its only $10.

real. hassle?? hardly. an hour to setup? if youre a noob. mess? wow, 4 minutes of vacuuming... real tough.

real trees kick ass, the smell is the best thing ever. There is nothing like walking into your house and smelling the sweet sweet aroma of pine, fur, whatever.

Real X-mas trees smell like a rusty asshole

IMHO

plus, you can buy scented candles if you *really* want that smell

fake is cost saving... i think we paid 15 bucks for our 6 foot tree after the holidays last year. It is a full 6 foot douglass "plastic" tree. We just string lights around it for 2 bucks a strand and throws some decorations and bows on it. Then call it a charlie brown christmas :)

Well, at my house - forced hot air heating + tree = holy water consumption Batman!
Two years ago we had our last real tree, and it was a nightmare. We started watering it bi-weekly, but it started to ger very dry and frail. Okay. Once a day. Nope. We ended up watering it twice a day. The tree took 2 gallons of water a day - and I'm not kidding.

Bought a decent fake tree, and short of the smell, once it's decorated - you'd never know the difference.

Back