Chrome?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

I can't make up my mind :( I currently have 15 inch SI wheels wrapped in goodyear eagle tires (thats what were on the car when i bought it) they also have some small scratches in them from the guy before me curbing them a few times..basically only on one wheel and small scratch's. Anyway, I was thinking about buying some 16 or 17 inch chrome wheels with tires because i wouldnt care that my car would lose traction on take off. and Yes, i have read the other stufff about wheel size vs traction and ability of agility...err yeah.. I just like the appeal of chrome wheels on cars. the few scratches on the wheels just bug me...i guess....they are a little deep and it makes me mad when i clean them seeing the indentions...

Ive noticed a lot more chrome on tuner cars this year. does anyone else notice this? I went to a local car club meet last saturday and there wasnt too many civics, more like evo's, wrx, rx7's a couple s2000's and I remember seeing some chrome on a bunch of them... On a civic or integra or something along that line I wouldnt. If it were like a truck, or cadillac or somethin I would. Chrome is heavy stuff too. I have polished aluminum wheels on my truck, which shines like chrome when you polish them and is like half the weight.

Chrome looks completely retarded..on any car in my opinion....Unless its stock (like on Lexi).

Chrome rims are soo...."Pimp my Ride"
But hey, this guy likes his Chrome. What happens when you have money for tha rims and not for tha Hummer.
bling.jpg

Hahaha, that picture is the sh!t. If you want chrome....then do it. It's your car, your design. like BK says, "Do it your way"

mmmm.... added rotational mass, that ought to make your 17 second civic a tad bit slower.

Fuck all da hata's y0!!!1!!, gets j00 sum double dubs on dat shiat biatch!!!!1!!

I want to chrome plate my entire car one of these days after college and call it the silver bullet

Lol, I had that idea a while back. It would piss people off so much, because it would reflect so much light @ night and on the highway that you'd blind people :lol:

I remember back when I was like six, and I had a Hotwheels car of a Lamborghini Countach. It was soooo bad and it had CHROME WINDOWS!!!!!!! I swore up and down that I would have chrome windows on a car one day...... LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Whew, and then I grew up.

Back