cicadas!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 23 2004, 03:02 PM
still haven't seen one here in ct

not till 2013..... :ph34r:

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 23 2004, 02:38 PM
I saw one for the first time yesterday I keep hearing local people bitching about them but around my area there are none

Are you serious?!?!?

In Davidsonville, on Governor Bridge Rd, the sound is deadening! It's constant, incredibly loud- it could make you go insane- & these bugs are EVERYWHERE! Shells, dead bodies, creapy-ass bugs all over the place. You can't walk 2 feet without hearing crunching noises from all the bugs under your feet. They're also in the neighborhoods right over the South River bridge, but they're not down at my parents house in Mayo on the water. Horrible Horrible creatures!! :(

Originally posted by SasSi+May 23 2004, 05:25 PM-->
@May 23 2004, 02:38 PM
I saw one for the first time yesterday I keep hearing local people bitching about them but around my area there are none

Are you serious?!?!?

In Davidsonville, on Governor Bridge Rd, the sound is deadening! It's constant, incredibly loud- it could make you go insane- & these bugs are EVERYWHERE! Shells, dead bodies, creapy-ass bugs all over the place. You can't walk 2 feet without hearing crunching noises from all the bugs under your feet. They're also in the neighborhoods right over the South River bridge, but they're not down at my parents house in Mayo on the water. Horrible Horrible creatures!! :(

hehehe you should cook some up girl =)

I mentioned this a few weeks ago here, but they still haven't shown up in my area yet... Everyone thinks they're saving up for one massive attack. :)

today i was getting gas and about 15 of them landed on me, and i counted as many as i could, and i lost count at about 50 or so, but that was only 1/4 up the way of the actual gas pump. THere was about 200 on each one. So many u had to flick bugs out of the way to hit the button, They are kinda cool tho, i mean they just chill around and fuck haha. Luckily they dont bite but they are kinda creepy when they crawl on you . But its cool to be a part of this, next time it happens will be 2021. My kids will be like 15 or so haha, i was 1 last time it happened

man, i have never seen anything like that in GA, just that sometimes you can hear a few of em in the woods, but never anything that massive

Back