Cigarette free

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dammit, i thought the title said 'Cigarettes Free', and that this was some sort of free cigarette promotion...

dammit..

I've attempted to quit a few times and I can tell you that the Patches are the key. They work great.

Also, take your car for a $100 interior detailing. That way, when you get in the car you'll keep it clean and smoke free (Why spend the money?) That's me in the CRX. Still don't smoke in it, and that was 10 years ago.

to me, its not the nicoteen. the patch and gum will do nothing for me. its the change in life style, its not knowing what to do with my hands... shit like that.

Quoted post[/post]]
for me, the killer is driving.

i can sit somewhere almost all day without a problem. but 20 min in a car, and i start flipping out. lol
im not a smoker but i do smoke ocassionally, when im drinking, when im pissed, and when i feel like one. but i never smoke in my car, idk just never had the urge.

Keep it up, I've been cig free for over three years now! And I smoked for 9 years and quit while I was in the military. Anyone can do it if they're a strong enough person

Quoted post[/post]]
Keep it up, I've been cig free for over three years now! And I smoked for 9 years and quit while I was in the military. Anyone can do it if they're a strong enough person

:yes:

And whatever works for everyone do it. Different people smoke for different reasons......and quit with different solutions.

Quoted post[/post]]
wow you all are some adicted mother fuckers

haha It's hard to do.

We had a guy that just retired at the first of the year. About two weeks left to go he went in for a heartoscopy (however the fuck it's spelt) and they found that 5 of his hearts arteries/veins were at least 85% blocked. After his surgery he's been cigarette free, and plans on staying that way. Of course we just assumed it had to do with 50 years worth of fast food, etc... but most of the blockages were from nicotene.

When we got the news about his surgery half the people in the office tried quitting. My brother tried to quit recently, but being that everybody in my office is a smoker, being around that makes it even harder to do. The day he ran out of patches he went right back to smoking.

Back