city lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Nov 11 2003, 10:35 PM
Fuck Yes, I'm getting the red ones for my CRX..... Makes it look PISSED!!!!!

*cough*you're gonna get a ticket *cough*

why would you want red lights on your car anyway? there's legalities to colored lights on your car. Someone may mistake your car for a cop/ambulance/fire truck and panic.

im getting yellow i mean not amber. lots of cars already come with some yellow fog lights so that cant be breaking any rules

dont go to bluetrack.com the link i posted up there ^ is cheaper. only 13 bucks. those pictures look so gay tho cuz they didnt really put the lights in they just painted it looks nasty. i like the look i posted in the other link way UP there from honda-tech those look cool but i want yellow.

They are an LED that you place in your headlight. You have control of it so you can turn it on or off....... Man, I live in NWA, there is no Vehicle Inspection or anything here.

instead of buying a kit just go to the auto parts store and pick up 2 sockets(prolly 194) and drill holes in your headlights. caulk the sockets in so they dont leak. run some wires and i switch and you are good to go for less than 20 bucks.

i dont know bout you im buying the kits with purple lights.
screw just buying the sockets.
I CAN GET THE sockets in jdm from spoon if i just wanted them. :spin:

Back