civc parts sunroof, tranny and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostin94ex

got some various civic parts for sale. All prices or OBO and do not include shippin. Just need to get rid of it so let me know.

92-95 honda civic factory sunroof $125

92-95 d series dx tranny $75

96-98 honda civic headlight passenger side i think $25

got a stock used d series clutch and pressure plate $15

92-95 civic ex seats in GREAT shape front $100 rears have a little sun fading on the top $50

d16y8 obd2b distributor $100

couple of d16y8 pistons one bent rod $10

92-95 civic dx cluster $30

got a wrecked 94 civic ex so let me know if you are looking for something

also need some ek body parts: hood front bumper passenger door so might be willin to trade

man is the window moldings any good on the doors you know that rubber seal across the door on the out side that meets the glass and suppost to stop water from going down in to the door, and i would also wonder if you have those plastic pillars or w/e there called that gose up the door? if you have thos give me a price and ill probably get them off of you if there not broken.

man is the window moldings any good on the doors you know that rubber seal across the door on the out side that meets the glass and suppost to stop water from going down in to the door, and i would also wonder if you have those plastic pillars or w/e there called that gose up the door? if you have thos give me a price and ill probably get them off of you if there not broken.

naw those pieces are all cracked up on the top of the door even my 98 those are cracked up best thing ive found is sand em down and paint em flat black that always looks best tlo me

yeah i need new ones cause the ones i have dosent really keep the rain out of doors

naw those pieces are all cracked up on the top of the door even my 98 those are cracked up best thing ive found is sand em down and paint em flat black that always looks best tlo me

Front bumper, Rear bumper, Valve Cover, and the conector rod that keeps the door from flying forward when open..needed on the driver side???

Got any of that..
let me know

Thanks

Front bumper, Rear bumper, Valve Cover, and the conector rod that keeps the door from flying forward when open..needed on the driver side???

Got any of that..
let me know

Thanks

naw man car was totaled so not many body parts sorry man

Back