Civic 30th Anniversary Edition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

I don't know if this is in the right forum, but my mom is looking at the 30th Anniversary Civic Coupe. I'm not sure what year it is 2002 or 2003? Also does anyone have this car and any input on the car. It has 70,000km not miles and he's asking $13,000 cdn dollars not U.S. The car has Altezza tail lights are those stock lights? It's a i-vtec motor and it looks really clean. Anyway would anyone have any info on this car and/or any pics? Thanks

Yes, you've found the only civic in the history of the world to come stock with altezzas.

Douche.

Douche....man I'd bitch slap you so hard across the face you fuckin polesmoker, I was asking about the car not about the fuckin tail lights. I could give a shit what kind of tail lights they are I was giving a description of the car to get some information, so if you don't have any advice don't respond to my thread.

If you're so against people like this, why are you gettin on him? In all honesty, his comment was actually pretty funny. Some people just need to lighten the fuck up.

As for the question at hand, now I didnt search very hard, but the only 30th anniversay honda I could find was the civic type-r. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

I'm pretty sure there is a 30th anniversary edition civic in canada, its the civic four door SE (special edition) i've seen them the have the weird 30th anniversary logo on the back, $13,000 seems a little much but depends on the shape and if you buy it take the cheap lookin altezzas and ask for the stock tails, oh and civics have real good re-sale so its always a wise investment

See, thats what i was thinkin. Yea def ask for the stock tails and smack him in the mouth for puttin ricer tailights on the car lol.

Actually if you have been on here long enough you would of seen him...he had pics up somewhere a long time ago..hes actually pretty big. (end of rant)

So I didn't really get anywhere with what I was looking for. Yeah I the whole taillight joke was pretty funny , but I guess I just didn't get the humour involved, maybe that's because I'm from Canada....oh well. About that Canadian version that someone that responded about I am in Canada, but it's a coupe and not a 4 door, but maybe they do have a 4 door model. In conclusion fuck the first guy who offered his stupid ass opinion, cause isen't what this site is for?? A knowledgeable opinion about cars (mostly Hondas) but it's cool, if anyone else knows about this type of Civic let me know. Thanks and I'm not usually an ass, but c'mon I'm trying to help my mom out and that's it.

Quoted post[/post]]
So I didn't really get anywhere with what I was looking for. Yeah I the whole taillight joke was pretty funny , but I guess I just didn't get the humour involved, maybe that's because I'm from Canada....oh well. About that Canadian version that someone that responded about I am in Canada, but it's a coupe and not a 4 door, but maybe they do have a 4 door model. In conclusion fuck the first guy who offered his stupid ass opinion, cause isen't what this site is for?? A knowledgeable opinion about cars (mostly Hondas) but it's cool, if anyone else knows about this type of Civic let me know. Thanks and I'm not usually an ass, but c'mon I'm trying to help my mom out and that's it.

You want to fuck me? Fuckin' gay Canadians. If you really have to come to a site called 'Honda Swap' and fucking ASK 'Hey, are these chromed-out blingedy-blangin' alteeeezzas stock?', you might as well drive another 3 blocks down past the Honda dealership and invest in a Daewoo. If you do get the Civic though, be sure and check to make sure the muffler bearings have properly seated in. From time to time, swapping out the taillights will cause the outer ventricle disc of the muffler bearing to rupture, causing a rift in the space-time continuum.

also check the canooter valve. if that siezes up your kanifler belt could break. that could cause your tail light fluid to drain like crazy.

The Canadian models didn't include the canooter valves after 1992. In 92, they switched over to the postive pressure blinker fluid modulator (PPBFM).

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't know if this is in the right forum, but my mom is looking at the 30th Anniversary Civic Coupe. I'm not sure what year it is 2002 or 2003? Also does anyone have this car and any input on the car. It has 70,000km not miles and he's asking $13,000 cdn dollars not U.S. The car has Altezza tail lights are those stock lights? It's a i-vtec motor and it looks really clean. Anyway would anyone have any info on this car and/or any pics? Thanks

suidog.jpg

And on another note, here are some specs on the 30th Anniversary Civic, only available in Type-R trim, unless you happen to have
A. Found the one and only 30th Anniv. Civic non Type-R ever made, or
B. The kid put a '30th Anniversary' sticker on the car along with the OEM altezzas.
As reported on Japmobiles.com way back in August the full spec of the 30th Anniversary Civic Type R has been released. After the rumours of its existence were flying around the car is to be at the Paris Motorshow and the NEC Motorshow in October.

* Production limited to 300 for UK market (+ some LHD for Europe)
* Front seats - Red Recaro - Simular to ATR seats with pullout leg bolster, but no lumber support
* Door Trims / Carpet - Offically Red
* Side Rear / Rear Screen Glass - Tinted Privacy Glass
* 30th Anniversary sticker on rear screen
* Colours - Red, Silver, and Black
* Cost - £17000 with air con. Cheaper than a std CTR with a/c. Thanks Honda(!)
* Production starts in early December, so first customer cars approx Feb 03

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

You want to fuck me? Fuckin' gay Canadians. If you really have to come to a site called 'Honda Swap' and fucking ASK 'Hey, are these chromed-out blingedy-blangin' alteeeezzas stock?', you might as well drive another 3 blocks down past the Honda dealership and invest in a Daewoo. If you do get the Civic though, be sure and check to make sure the muffler bearings have properly seated in. From time to time, swapping out the taillights will cause the outer ventricle disc of the muffler bearing to rupture, causing a rift in the space-time continuum.

no need for saying "fuckin' gay canadians", just because theres one dosn't mean we are all like that....we are nice people eh?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

no need for saying "fuckin' gay canadians", just because theres one dosn't mean we are all like that....we are nice people eh?

There was some other guy on here that liked to stick stuff in his butt...

:ph34r:

Now I started this stupid thread trying to find out some info, but I obviously didn't so can we put this stupid thread to rest now. R.I.P thread...but just remember I still love ya, even if noone else does. :rip:

Back