civic/accord/dsm parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that many airbags and shit? this has to be hot. your a car jacker arent you?

i knew you brits couldnt be trusted. :eek:

lol, jk.:D

that many airbags and shit? this has to be hot. your a car jacker arent you?

i knew you brits couldnt be trusted. :eek:

lol, jk.:D

:lmao: believe me, if i was a car jacker, it wouldn't be a civic. dream cars = supra. audi tt. i wanted that thing since i was 13.

actually, the junk yard is like my favorite place in the world. ^_^ that, and i have a lot of friends who have, or had, civics that had extra stuff, and they pretty much just gave it to me....and i don't want it.

I need 1g dsm stuffi need turbo, 14b or 16g, turbo ecu, injectors, leather interior, complete headlight and tail lights for a 90-91 talon or any parts you have let me know

i have injectors...all the turbos other than the one i'm using need to be rebuilt. i have tails for a 2g and i don't think they fit 1gs. i have a TON of other stuff, mostly just 4g63T parts. internals and crap i have a lot of. pm me a list of everything you need and i'll see what i have.

do you still have the rims? if so, email me some pics.

they need to be refinished. don't know how they ride on the car, i never tried.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 136
i need alot of stuff so list it

um..

1g =

intake manifold
big rods and pistons
drivers corner light
ecu wiring harness
egr valve
front motor mount
fuel rail
6 bolt crank
6 bolts main bearing caps
6 bolt water neck
knock sensor
oil pickup
throttle body elbow
throttle body w/sensor
timing tensioner and motor mount
turbo maf
talon rad fan

2g/7 bolt stuff =

turbo intake manifold
a/c bracket
a/c compressor
coil
lightened flywheel
water neck & pipe
clear tails
balance shaft eliminator kit

plus any other little stuff that i have lying around in the garage that i can't think of right now. i know there's more.

:lmao: believe me, if i was a car jacker, it wouldn't be a civic. dream cars = supra. audi tt. i wanted that thing since i was 13.

actually, the junk yard is like my favorite place in the world. ^_^ that, and i have a lot of friends who have, or had, civics that had extra stuff, and they pretty much just gave it to me....and i don't want it.
wich junk yard do you go to around here?

Back