civic bumpers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

Does anyone know places that sell oem honda bumpers for cheap?....preferably for a 92-95 eg hatch..

i can get you the bumper for 125 shipped so let me know....dancomer18@hotmail.com

Look up a "keystone" dealer in your phone book, they sell aftermarket parts for cheap, they dont fit too hot sometimes but if yor not picky thats the way to go. I would also check with your local junkyards and see if they have any, with any luck you might be able to find one the same color and not have to dish out 250 bucks to have it sprayed. You might also want to check with a local body shop and see if they could order you one from their aftermarket supplier. anything OEM is going to be atleast $250

the bumpers i get are oem and they fit great so just let me know.....i can ship anywhere and i am willing to so email me with your questions or comments...i can get any body panel you need and if i can't i will find someone for you who can...besides i need business that is why i am selling the bumper so cheap.
Dancomer18@hotmail.com

ey dancomer, list me up for it. how much shipped to N. killerfornia?

Back