civic car clubs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Toilet_Dive.gif

thnx every1, its very much appreciated, i would like to know if any1 would like to join my existing car club, street unlimited, we are known pretty well in the md/dc area, but since i am moving next month, i was thinking about expand to pa, if n e 1 iz interested let me know

lol, the green leds, yea, we r mostly in charles co. and @ crofton on weds. but u probably only see me @ the blvd largo area

you must be close by pa pitts side, ohio iz kinda right there. let me kno wats good. im getting my turbo put in at the end of this month, so by the time i get up there, ill b turbo'd

towelie.jpg

irfh rje ej jjueed 3 l 8 r ppg br88hbf fgsaaa wwrfh savj asfewg fbfhf yhbd sjkcbcbi fv 4 l thhg hdbcsa dwbirew :)

i know a couple car clubs in PA but you wouldnt be able to get em...well maybe 1 but only if your car is custom as hell and is just plain badass. that club is called AcrophobiA but good luck getting in there like i said. the other is Exceeding Limits Truck Club but you dont have a truck so thats also out of the question for ya. meh...good luck looking for a club.

haha repped

This is like the marysville movie theater and Jack in the Box.

My buddy's and I, yes when I was 16, I was a ricer, would all take our dozen honda's and about a dozen mini trucks up there on friday and saturday's. When I was younger there were races in everett but yes, they got shut down, then kent, then they got shut down. I found it hilarious and amusing, and if I can source up some pics, you'd know I fit in just fine.

im not gonna lie..we have alittle car group goin here in ct..
we go to the local carwash or townfair and all chill..yes theres racing,es it gets broken up..were just a bunch of youngins hanging out,our strip is on the side of a highway(little to no trafic at night) that is 2 lanes enclosed with a guard rail ten chainlink fence on both sides..its not legal but its safer than most

lets extend it down to CT as well..
im gettin ready to actually put the green underglow kit on my CRX(provided my bro gives it to me)
ct? underglow should be nice, im tryin to put my kit on but i have absolutely no idea how this worx. but i got some custom leds in/out the car. imma put sum pix up soon.

im not gonna lie..we have alittle car group goin here in ct..
we go to the local carwash or townfair and all chill..yes theres racing,es it gets broken up..were just a bunch of youngins hanging out,our strip is on the side of a highway(little to no trafic at night) that is 2 lanes enclosed with a guard rail ten chainlink fence on both sides..its not legal but its safer than most
that sounds pretty fun. i would like to check that out soon. do you kno when and if there are n e honda meets on the east coast?

ct? underglow should be nice, im tryin to put my kit on but i have absolutely no idea how this worx. but i got some custom leds in/out the car. imma put sum pix up soon.
ill sell you m green ndeglow for $75 shippd..complete unused kit:)
and yes there are meets everywhere..jump on a local forum and you will find them

Back