civic cd changers OEM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

does anyone know what brand/models of cd changers are compatible with the stock 92-95 civic tape decks?

Originally posted by seanjuan@Aug 26 2004, 12:30 AM
does anyone know what brand/models of cd changers are compatible with the stock 92-95 civic tape decks?
[post=381951]Quoted post[/post]​

The oem CD changer for our cars was made for Honda by Alpine. The CD magazines are expensive to buy and cost around $25 each though.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Aug 28 2004, 03:36 PM-->
@Aug 26 2004, 12:30 AM
[post=381951]Quoted post[/post]​

The oem CD changer for our cars was made for Honda by Alpine. The CD magazines are expensive to buy and cost around $25 each though.
[post=383056]Quoted post[/post]​

cool, I thought they were alpine.
Do you happen to know if other alpine cd changers are compatible with the civic head unit?

I'm wondering if I have to find an oem honda one or if any older alpine will work?

thanks for the reply
Sean

Sorry. That I don't know. Probably not though. I see the Honda ones on eBay periodically for cheap money. I've not had any problems with mine and it's around 10 years old. Someone who works at a car stereo shop that carries other Alpines might know better.

Back