civic conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xero

Can a 96-99 civic front {bumper, hood, lights, and side fender} fit on a 93 civic hatch? How hard would it be to do this conversion? <_<

Originally posted by xero@Dec 23 2003, 03:37 PM
Can a 96-99 civic front {bumper, hood, lights, and side fender} fit on a 93 civic hatch?

sure

How hard would it be to do this conversion? <_<

couldnt tell ya
youll have to cut and blend the fenders
might need to fuck with the hoods too
and probly replace a bunch of support shit in the front

at any rate this is in the wrong forum

so its getting :moved:

Will the 94-2000 integra front be an easier conversion? How much weight will the integra front a the civic?

an integra front end will be at least as much work

heres an idea ... if you want a 6th gen... BUY A 6th GEN
if you want an integra... BUY AN INTEGRA

That Civic conversion has been done tons of times, and yes it is very possible. Personally i think it looks good because an EG (92-95) hatch looks good from the front door back, and just the front looks good on the EK (96+). So basically you get the better looking parts off each one. I am not really sure how hard it is though, but on the ones i have seen, they looked mostly stock, not a lot of customization. About the Teg on a Hatch, that would probably look like shit, stick to the civic, it will look better and probably be easier.

ive seen it on a CRX and i thought it looked like shit. judge for yourself:

Green%20CRX.jpg

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 23 2003, 05:24 PM
ive seen it on a CRX and i thought it looked like shit. judge for yourself:

Green%20CRX.jpg

:thumbsup: I like it.

:ph34r: :hide:

do it . looks sweet. just alot of body work involved. as long as you go somewhere where tey know what they are doing then it should look tight. B)

it'd be cool if he didn't have the gay ass...well...everything.

conversion is cool, shoulda just done the damn si conversion and kept the rest of the gfx stock.

bodykits suck.

dual exhaust on a honda :wtf:

the lights on that rex look ok, but the wheels=

the blue hatch its ok but not a fan of body kits unless theyre moderate :fr:

i might do a integra conversion on my 93 hatch so... :fuckyou3:

why dont people just buy a integra instead of doing the conversion?
becaus its different, i love hatches but i do get kinda tired of seing the same god dam car everywhere

Some of these guy are retarted! I have a 95 hatch with a 2000 si conversion. I got it back from the paint shop 3days ago (bmw m3 color laguna seca blue). It takes alot of time. I got my directions from.....http://www.cardomain.com/id/hatchbackproject.
So it can be done, has been done and looks f*cking cool!!!!!!!

what you need...
1. 2000 hood
2. (2) 2000 fenders
3. 2000 si grill
4. 2000 bumper cover
5. 2000 si lip
6. a pair of headlights (your pick).....aftermarket?
7. a bumper support
8. a radiator support
9. a shit load of time
10. all the parts can be bought for $225.00 usd or less at www.certifit.com

ps: I'll have pics next week.

Turbocrazy2

My girlfriends car is a 93 hatch witha 2000 front end, its not hard, but i dont like it too much....

Back