civic drift!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I knew I should have gone to Formula D in Irwindale this past weekend, I am pretty sure that is where it was filmed.

for some reason. i think that civic is FWD. a hunch really. just the way the car moved on the track and the way the sueal from the tires sounded, it sounded like he was using the ebrake. like i said this is just the feeling i get. if im wrong im wrong.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 1 2004, 10:10 PM
who's jr btw?
[post=385026]Quoted post[/post]​

a pro drifter that was at that drifting event thingy b, bill, airjockey, chris and a couple other guys went to.

YEA!...that looks like something I'd do. At the Formula Drift in Atlanta there was a DC that was RWD. He used the AWD tranny from a CRV...it didnt do that great though, but anyways....yea, lots of work, cutting the floor for the transaxle and then fabricating the rear suspension..i bet that job was a bitch.

Its kinda a repost, but its a diffrent video. There was a much better video of this civic posted a LONG time ago. He was on a roadcourse alone, and you could DEFENTLY tell that it was still a good old FWD civic.

Back