civic dx turbo ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slorg

Hi honda lovers i would like to see if yo can help me on this one i have a civic turbo manifold with an 95 eclips turbo and intercooler ,can i instal it to my civic
witout doing any internal mod? ,i want to use a vortec fuel regulator and a bbk fuel pump ,can i run it with 3 to 5 psi without risking my dx engine??? ,or do i need more stuff ? please help!!

u can run 7 psi without worry ive seen up to 12 but risky but if u whoop on it alot it will still blow up just like any motor
but ull neee a map senser of ull have cel on

:emofo: you don't need an MAP sensor- you need an MAP sensor bypass in order to not throw a CEL and sure with proper tuning you can run 3-5 psi, but why bother. Like stated above, just tune properly and run around 7 psi- don't just slap a fuel pree regulator on there and a new fuel pump and boost away- oh and PS- this is the wrong forum!

this has nothing to do with a swap.

please use the right forums.

you can do it..but without internals like they said you wont be going over 3-7 psi, which on that turbo must be like 130 cfm (weak shit). for the money you'll end up spending thats pathetic, you'll be at 140 or so hp i bet if you're lucky

Back