1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

civic dx turbo ??

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by slorg, Feb 7, 2004.

1. slorg

slorg Junior Member

Hi honda lovers i would like to see if yo can help me on this one i have a civic turbo manifold with an 95 eclips turbo and intercooler ,can i instal it to my civic
    witout doing any internal mod? ,i want to use a vortec fuel regulator and a bbk fuel pump ,can i run it with 3 to 5 psi without risking my dx engine??? ,or do i need more stuff ? please help!!

2. FTP RACING

FTP RACING Junior Member

u can run 7 psi without worry ive seen up to 12 but risky but if u whoop on it alot it will still blow up just like any motor
    but ull neee a map senser of ull have cel on

3. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

:emofo: you don't need an MAP sensor- you need an MAP sensor bypass in order to not throw a CEL and sure with proper tuning you can run 3-5 psi, but why bother. Like stated above, just tune properly and run around 7 psi- don't just slap a fuel pree regulator on there and a new fuel pump and boost away- oh and PS- this is the wrong forum!

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

this has nothing to do with a swap.

please use the right forums.

5. silver

silver Senior Member

you can do it..but without internals like they said you wont be going over 3-7 psi, which on that turbo must be like 130 cfm (weak shit). for the money you'll end up spending thats pathetic, you'll be at 140 or so hp i bet if you're lucky

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted