Civic EF 1989 ideas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

superjustin24

hi , i want to know what i can do 2 my civic ef hb it has a B15D1 . i want to know if i can make it v-tec and what i would need to get for it to make it v-tec .. let me know what u think

if its your first rodeo, convert it to a mpfi and throw a single cam d16a6 in it, or sohc zc, or dohc zc, then go from there , ls swaps are stupid easy, first step id go though is dpfi to mpfi, hundreds of threads showing you how to do it , and easy hp gain

Ya it is my 1st , I kinda want to keep it a D15 don't have to much extra cash . I was think if I could maybe swap the head out for a v- tec . And keep in a single too if that's can be done .. maybe get some internal parts . In a year my friend is givein me his stock B18 from his teg . What to make this engine and drop I'm a new Body wen I get the B18 ..

hey bro i jus took my rebuilt ls sawp out of my rex wit avid mount everything but the throttle body redy to gointo urs give me 550 take everything has new clutch better than a headswap nd u get alot more power hmu 203 3625054 if ur intrested ask for krusher
\

I have a B16A2 not as fast as my last EF built 1.9L LS/VTEC but it puts a smile on my face still!

Back