Civic for sale. *NWS*-profanity.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I looked at this and literally yelled, "what the fuck?" this is bad.

1 of a KIND SPONSORED HONDA CIVIC EK 11 SEC CAR

01021001030401041220070620f2c338cc93641236cc00fd0c.jpg

First of all before you ask why is this car pink?!? THIS CAR WAS BUILT IN HONOR OF MY MOTHER. SHE BEAT CANCER 3 TIMES. THAT IS WHY IT RESEMBLES NOT JUST A COLOR BUT FOR BEATING CANCER.

**1999 EK HONDA CIVIC COUPE**

**DRAG TIME**
PORT INTERNATIONAL RACE WAY, THE CAR RAN AN 11.3 AT 127MPH I HAVE THE TIME SLIPS TO PROVE.

**SPONSORS**
ROBERT'S CLIP JOINT
AMERICANCANCERSOCIETY

**EXTERIOR MODS**
SPECIALLY MIXED PAINT. (MEDIUM PINK)
SI FRONT END CONVERSION
JUN FRONT LIP
BUILT IN CORNER LIGHTS IN THE FRONT LIP
EYELIDS OVER HEADLIGHTS
PROJECTOR SI HEADLIGHTS
SI SIDE SKIRTS
SI REAR LIP
CARBON FIBER INVADER HOOD
SIDE FENDER FLARES
ROTA RED GT3 RIMS ON BRAND NEW KUHMO TIRES
I ALSO HAVE A PAIR OF BRAND NEW (MICKEY THOMPSON) DRAG SLICKS WITH ONLY 2 RUNS ON THEM WITH 15 IN BLACK LIGHT WEIGHT KONIG RIMS. $800 WORTH OF SLCIKS AND RIMS.
SI TAILLIGHTS
SI WING

**INTERIOR**
FULLY STRIPPED ACCEPT DOOR PANELS
FULLY CUSTOM 10 POINT ROLL CAGE WELDED IN
RECARRO RED SPEC RED RACING SEATS CUSTOM BRACKETS MADE AND WELDED IN
RECARRO RED 4 POINT RACING HARNESSES
DETACHABLE MOMO RED STEERING WHEEL
CUSTOM RELOCATED/REWIRED SPEEDOMETER INTO CENTER
TACH RELOCATED WHERE THE SPEEDOMETER WAS
CAR REDLINES AT 9GRAND
CAR IS ALL POWER WINDOWS/SUNROOF ONLY THING WRONG IS THE CAR HAS A CRACK IN THE FRONT WIND SHIELD. YOUR ALL THINKING IF I MADE THIS CAR FOR MY MOM THEN WHY AM I SELLING IT? SIMPLE I AM BUILDING MY HOT ROD FOR HER NEXT EVEN BETTER AND FASTER, NEED MORE CASH SO THAT IS WHY I AM PUTTING UP MY PRIDE AND JOY FOR HER.
THE CAR IS CHERRY AND I AM SAD TO SEE HER GO. IF YOU HAVE TRADES PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS, I AM MOSTLY LOOKING FOR CASH. BEST OFFER TAKES THE CAR HOME. THE CAR IS EXTREMELY LOUD SOUNDS LIKE A INDY RACE CAR.

**CONTACT INFO**
CALL JUSTIN AT 360-649-2400 OR EMAIL KRAZYBODYBUILDER@aol.com

NOONE WILL TEST DRIVE THIS CAR, UNLESS I TAKE THEM, ALSO IF YOU HAVE MONEY IN HAND THEN YOU CAN TEST DRIVE THE CAR. THANK YOU!

I am the owner, and i have thee title in hand.

I AM SURE I AM LEAVING SOMETHING OUT. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THANK YOU!

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A 99 00 STOCK SI BLACK OR ELECKTRON BLUE

Sounds to me like this kid knows how to sell a car.

he can list off all the shit he wants to, but what he chose to list off were items that sell. It's unfortunate, but true.

Best of luck to the sale to him - it would be super if he donated a portion to the cancer society.

I really can't hate this car from what has been posted but I find it strange, to say the least, that nothing to do with the engine was listed.

lol we have 2 (yes, 2) pink ej's that wander around town... one is driven by a guy, the other is a female's. The female works at In n Out burger... the guy... I don't know what his thing is, but I've always wanted to ask him... 'WHY PINK?' I can't stand the color pink.

^^ We have one in the area. Shaved inner tails, ugly body kit, black housed projectors... big wing... white/pink leather seats... its horrible. Some chick was driving it, i saw it today at the rotary. Bitch was takin a drag of her cig while going around, safety first!

not too many mods done to the guy's, but the girl... i guess she gets paid well at In N Out... the best mod done on her car is her wheels. I have seen her 'show' her car, but I've never seen under her hood myself. Eh, it's pink. That's enough of an 'eww' for me.

there are a group of pink cars in claytons area... fast ones :)

"Sounds like an Indy car" :lmao: :lol: :rotflmao: :rofl:

When I saw the 1st pick at a glance I thought it was this one chick I know, then I saw the fenders and realized it wasn't, we only came to know each other cause of the fenders. I was tryna get her to convert back to her old fenders so I could have the slr ones the I realized she had to convert her em1 front ed to a 98 to make the fenders fit, and so I went out searching till I found my cf ones I have now.

l_a399525882b11a31874e8a1be7a4a71a.jpg

1001640324_l.jpg

1001502213_l.jpg

1001643445_l.jpg

1368797397_l.jpg

1044135179_l.jpg

ok if he runs 11 how come he did not post the mods on the engine and what kinda engine,

Same thing I'm thinking

I hate to be overly critical.. but her face is too chubby for my liking. I'm very picky when it comes to women... for some reason I like women who are hotter than I am. lol I'm very particular... maybe that's why I don't find many women attractive. *shrug* not that it matters... but maybe I should apply these standards to the males as well.

She's got nice legs, though... I think it's her car that turns me off too. But, I give her respect because I wish I could model off my own car... she does. :)

Back