civic hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pmpm06

lookin for a 92-95 civic hatchback for around the price of 2000-3000. or possibly up to 4 w/ a clean swap in it. let me know if you/anyone you know has anything that i may be interested in! my price range is pretty firm, so please, no cars f/s for 10 grand. also, im in kentucky. the closer, the better. thanks for the help!

Originally posted by pmpm06@Jan 31 2005, 11:14 PM
lookin for a 92-95 civic hatchback for around the price of 2000-3000. or possibly up to 4 w/ a clean swap in it. let me know if you/anyone you know has anything that i may be interested in! my price range is pretty firm, so please, no cars f/s for 10 grand. also, im in kentucky. the closer, the better. thanks for the help!
[post=454296]Quoted post[/post]​

My Hatch
Now for the updates....My hood flew open while driving so the corners of the hood are bent but it's an easy fix. Also, the front bumper has paint chipped off from someone rubbing up against me, just needs to be repainted (I have some extra paint) and I'll do that before I sell her. Also, the rims on it now are Konig verdicts that have been repainted.

Back