Civic Hatchbacks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I was wondering if anyone know certain stuff about hatchbacks, or have a site that i can look at.. I wanted to know which model of the 92-00 hatchs had power windows, power locks, a/c, and p/s.. Without any of those, im not interested in a hatch anymore.. Ive had a 93 DX and it had nothing.. and it was a pain in the ass in the 120+ degree weather with no a/c, my arms started too get tired with no p/s (still no muscles), had to reach over and roller down the pass. window with this god forbidden short arms, and locking doors is a hassle.

just get yourself a 92-95 Si...it came with power everything, moonroof, and rear disc brakes...

actually its not in the faqs because ive read that and its mostly maintaince and conversion stuff.. i did however look at the articles and saw engine info, zex cam infos, but i guess i didnt look hard enough because i missed it.. anyway thanks alot B. btw, it didnt mention it had power locks.. probably not to much to put in anyway..

It doesn't have power locks or windows but it is an options, it also has the option for ac. They all have PS, and a Sun roo\.

an SI is the hatch version of an EX coupe. it has the same equipment except the SI came with rear disc brakes.

and NO, they don't all have PS and a Sunroof.

Back