Civic Headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

korey

Yes, I already know it will be alot of work, but I was wondering what would be involved in putting R34 Skyline headlights on my 97 civic? Let me know, thanx.

uh...prolly lots of modification to the bumper, quarter panels, grille, hood. In addition to lots of custom fabrication for mounting points, you'll have to splice the wiring for the bulb connectors, etc. Unless you have access to a body shop and lots of time It wouldnt be worth it.

sorry to diss, but HONDAS ARE NOT NISSANS

if you want to make your honda look like a nissan just buy the S14 conversion

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Dec 10 2003, 09:59 PM
sorry to diss, but HONDAS ARE NOT NISSANS

if you want to make your honda look like a nissan just buy the S14 conversion

:werd:

Thanx for pointing that out, that hondas are not nissans. I didnt realize. The fact is that some of us will never be able to afford an R34 Skyline, this is the closest I will ever get, so that is why I ask. Thanx again for pointing that out to me.

actually you could get a hell of a lot closer than a civic.

hmmm..... Front wheel drive 4 banger of a different manufacturer,

OR

S14..... hmmmm..... Rear wheel drive NISSAN and can use a skyline ENGINE instead of headlights.

until next time :newbie:

Alright, well enough from that guy, I asked about how much work was involved, not advice about buying another car or conversion or anything else but R34 Headlights conversion. If we can keep the comments to helping me out with that, all will be fine.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 10 2003, 07:57 PM
uh...prolly lots of modification to the bumper, quarter panels, grille, hood. In addition to lots of custom fabrication for mounting points, you'll have to splice the wiring for the bulb connectors, etc. Unless you have access to a body shop and lots of time It wouldnt be worth it.

well in that case...... what he said.

basically a shitload of work. end of story

Back