Civic Help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slamedcivro

My car is a 90 Civic hatchback DX was converted to multi. So I now have the SI computer, si intake manifold and all the wireing done right. The car has a d15b7 motor with the obd0 intake manifold. It ran fine for 3 months and it all the sudden is acting up.
When I start the car it fires fine then it dies immediatly. If I hold the gas steady it will stay on but it will jump back and forth from 2000 to 3000 or whereever I hold the gas. If I give it all it has it revs fine.
After it is warm it will stay on, but it will idle really low like .100 rpm right next to 0. When I drive it down the road and hold it in one spot the car jerks back and forth, but again, whenever I floor it it drives fine.
I have noticed it is running very rich, and it is throwing the Check light for Electronic Air Control.
The weirdest part about it is sometimes it drives fine, and other times, alot of the time it acts up. Please help

I just unplugged the battery for about 20 seconds would that be the same? And the FITV, I looked under my throttle body, I dont even see one??? I might sound stupid but I just need to know

LMAO b16a torque you're an A-HOLE. hahaha every time...and it's hard to know exactly what's going on without actually having the car sit right in front of you ;).

Would that problem make it run rich? Also could it possibly be a vaccume line?

Back