civic Ls auto ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

in_honda

i know this is not going to be popular, but i have put into a 92 civic an acura Ls motor and auto trans
mostly because i had it sitting around. i called a few people i knew that should have known about the swap to some degree. all said it should be no problem. i have a problem, the Ls trans requires it's own computer. i don't expect anyone to have all the answers here but maybe a link to some wiring diagrams.
thank you

What year is the LS auto?? I have a 94 Teg I'm pulling the engine/trans out of and want to put it in a 92 Civic 4 door.... If you can get me a wiring diagram for the 2 cars engine/trans wise, I'd like to see them to see what's involved.

Ryan

Ugh. Bad news. It's going to be a PITA to do this harness. The TCM is located in the driver side kick panel of the car you got the engine and transmission out of. Good news is it only has to have 4 or 6 wires run to the engine compartment. Bad news is there is a total of 34 wires on the TCM. 11 hook into the ECM, 2 to ignition, 1 to constant power, 6 to the shifter for gear position, and more. Harness will definitely take a few hours to fab and tie into the stuff in the car. Engine compartment should only take a few minutes, though.

Ryan

Back