civic parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
best offer on everything
New lower prices
B16 Rods PR3 - $40 shipped
B16 Flywheel - $40 shipped
B16 Clutch Disc - $20 shipped
B16 Oil Pickup - $15 shipped
B16 Oil Baffle - $10 shipped
B16 Exhaust manifold and downpipe - $40 shipped
B16 stock cam gears - $20 shipped
several 92-95 headlights both left and right sides - make offer
several 92-95 corner lights - make offer

Non Car Parts:
2 Motorola V60 cell phones - $100 shipped
FujiFilm A101 Digicam - $80 Shipped

WTB:
FMIC
IC piping for 92-95 civic with b-series swap
wideband O2 sensor
boost gauge
air/fuel gauge
oil pressure gauge

open to offers and willing to trade. i live on an AFB so you really can't come to my house to pick this stuff up, but i'm willing to drive a short way if you are wanting to pick some of this junk up.

email me for pics, or with offers or questions.
or give me a call (660) 619-6453
msmith90@charter.net

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jul 1 2004, 12:06 PM
How much if I came to get the Tach?

$50 bux if you come pick up the tach.

Some prices have been lowered and items have been added.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jul 1 2004, 02:20 PM
alright I need a 91 DX engine harness... got that?

i don't have one, but a friend of mine might have one i'll ask him and let you know. let me know when you want to come pick up the tach.

Hey i got a gsr tranny i want to get rid of. But i do need a LS tranny, lets talk about a trade!

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jul 1 2004, 02:20 PM
alright I need a 91 DX engine harness... got that?

my friend doesn't have that harness sorry, he had a different year and model harness

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@Jul 9 2004, 12:44 PM
what size jets are with the kit? have any idea how much it costs to fill the tank? still have the tach? thanks

the jet size is a 40 shot. it is a universal kit that came off of one of my buddies zx2. not sure how much it'll cost to fill the tank, the kit has a 10 lb bottle. and yes i still have the tach

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 14 2004, 01:44 AM
how much for the horrible ls tranny and the conversion kit tongether .. ihate ls tranny's but i need a tranny .. 3 grinding gears ..sucs

i'm not looking to sell the tranny because i need it in my car to drive around on, i'm just looking to trade my tranny because i don't want any down time on my car. if you want the conversion kit just make an offer for it.

Originally posted by depash@Jul 27 2004, 01:14 PM
are you sure you won't ship the block?
[post=368764]Quoted post[/post]​

the only reason i say no shipping is because shipping for the block is just about the same price that i'm asking for it. shipping will be around 100-150 depending on the company. if you are willing to pay the shipping costs then i can get an estimate and let you know what it is.

Back