Civic Possibly For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zerosk8r455

Hey guys. I'm thinking about selling the coupe and going with this offer i received. The offer was a 1990 Civic HB Si for $500. The HB comes with a ZC which is NOT in the car. The reason it is so cheap is because the car needs minor body work and the motor is outside of the car...and since i am the "Parts guy" I can repair this for very cheap. So, my question is, how much do you think i could get for my car...here is the description:
1997 Honda Civic DX
79k miles
Cold A/C, no power steering, no power windows, locks can be locked or unlocked with my CLIFFORD G4 alarm system.
Body is in EXCELLENT condition. Motor is stock except for Cold Air Intake. Car also has a generic muffler.
Car is WHITE. Car has stock BLACK front and rear bumpers. I can paint this for cheap, so would it be worth it to paint it and then sell it?
Car has Skunk2 shortshifter.
Car has Sony EXPLODE cd player (very nice!) w/ dual screen faceplate (also detachable) comes w/ remote
Inside is very very clean.

I was thinking this could sell for $6500 maybe? I dunno, any suggestions on pricing or offers are appreciated. Thank you.

Maybe i'll throw in a free B16 bare block w/ crank? or ZC?

Back