civic project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

con1roy

civicproject
so now that am done with my conversion i wanna kno wats best to do to increase horse power, single v, fully stock

its a 2000 honda civic hx and it got the single cam vtech motor, only thing i did to it was convert it to a stick.....wanna wat i can put on to get 150 horses reall quick and cheap

You can get an intake off of Egay for like $15 these days, just replace the air filter with a K&N or AEM dryflow :)

Exhaust will help a LOT with NOS but not too too much otherwise. If you have money to burn get it, otherwise spend the loot on the NOS kit.

eBay Motors: New Nitrous Express Mainline EFI universal kit / 10lb (item 270101150572 end time Mar-25-07 09:57:08 PDT)

I have this kit myself on my Neon. It works well for the money, its just the basics of a NOS kit. Its a complete kit and includes everything to set it up and install it. BUT it doesnt have any of the frills at all, its a push-button activation not WOT like other kits. I would also say invest in a bottle blanket. It's nowhere near as good as a bottle heater but it's a cheap slight fix.

eBay Motors: NOS Bottle Blanket / Fits 10 Lb Bottle / 7in diameter (item 270100294458 end time Mar-22-07 14:00:45 PDT)

Here's my Neon on the gas:
http://www.nicksturbomatrix.com/350zdown.3gp

Back