Civic radiator in 92 prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i did and its same just sucks and not pushes. talked to the performace shop and he said put the oem one on till i can get a good slim fan. good'ol e-gay,shits hit or miss!

yeah sounds like a miss this time, i hope mine is ok lol still in the box, but they sell them at auto zone and places like that. try to get one there than way if its bad you can take it back

its been a few years but they was like 65 bucks. and not sure on the cfm but they was real good when i got one.

will post if i find one. performance shop will be 100$. all the stuff i have bought there and they built my engine, now he never charges me tax.

Well you see Im confused because you say it over heats when in traffic and when your getting on it?

Try putting the heat shield on the turbo and wrapping the manifold. Also what plugs are you running and whats your A:F at WOT and Partial throttle?

try to get one from a older lincoln like early 90's they push a huge amount of air. i believe domestic guys use them for drag racing.

Back