CIVIC SI & INTEGRA PARTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racerus

Hi I have these parts for sale.

1.I have an 89 crx si passenger seat in great condition only thing is that it has two tiny white paint spots in front of the seat just below the headrest no rips or tears.

2.2004 civic si OEM shift knob with red stiching on it like the type r one in great condition only used for a week it’s in new condition.Will fit 88-2001 civic,crx,integra,del sol.

3.88-91 Dash mat in black.Great condtion I only used it for 3 months.

4.88-91 civic red middle taillight good condition.

5.Acura integra- 91 integra ecu for a b18a obd 0 engine or you can use it to swap in a b18b or b20b/z engine in your 88-91 civic/crx if you want to stay obd 0

Make me an offer on everything I need to sell these parts fast.I live in SAN DIEGO so you can come and pick up parts.

Here is my email address thomasarce@hotmail.com.

The taillight middle piece is $20.The shift knob is $50, the shift knob is $150 at the honda dealer.The ECU pin is 37820-PR4-L52

That's $50 shipped and if you want to buy nothing or have nothing nice to say get out my thread kid.This is a OEM honda shift knob not some cheap ass shift knob.It's $150 at the honda dealer ship.

Back