CIVIC SI & INTEGRA PARTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll give you a bump. I just wanted to be the 20th bump. Horray 20 bumps later and nothing sold yet :toot:

There is a no point in constantly typing "TTT" or Up os whatever. Obviously no one wants your shit. So let it go, take it to honda-acura.net, or honda-tech.com or something.

Well i made a deal with him to buy his ecu...had the cashiers check in hand and stopped by my home ot check my email before i went out for the night and he told me he just sold it......good thing i did stop by so i didn't send money to someone who doesn't believe in a deal is a deal.

SpodaB1 - Well I have sold things so why are you in my thread.You need to read the rules if you can read.

Krazy4379 - You ask me questions but you did not tell me you were going to buy it and it took you a couple a days to get back to me.So NO there was no deal made so I'm SORRY.I can't hold things when I don't know if you will buy it or not.

reckedracing - Well I be more mature then this 15 year old kid and stay get out of my thread if you don't want to buy nothing.Read the rules if you can read.

Back