civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pot_head_jay

the only thing i have is i upgrade the strut bar with skunk2. i need all the help i can get

Originally posted by Pot_head_jay@Aug 3 2004, 02:28 PM
the only thing i have is i upgrade the strut bar with skunk2. i need all the help i can get
[post=372037]Quoted post[/post]​

how are we supposed to help you if we dont know what you need help with?

skunk2 what?

:withstupid: do you want to lower it? if so...

Koni Yellow shocks with Ground Control coilovers, Neuspeed front and rear upper strut braces. That's what I'm going to eventually end up doing.

would like to lower it. the skunk2 upper strut bar. i would like it to hadle better. i done some mods the engine. the suspension needs help now it's stock

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 05:24 PM
you can start by not smoking so much damn weed so others can understand you.

where am the crack?
[post=372096]Quoted post[/post]​

:emofo:
i was thinkin the same thing B

You need to be more specific Pot Head

that's fine, we all start somewhere....

but if you ask a question, it helps when you actually form it in question format

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 4 2004, 12:04 AM
that's fine, we all start somewhere....

but if you ask a question, it helps when you actually form it in question format
[post=372311]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. More info helps too. What are you looking to do? Get the slammed look? Handle better? Any kind of performance driving that you do, IE Autocross or HPDE's? Do you drag, and if so, is that all you care about. bunch of other stuff. Do you care much about comfort. blah blah blah. You need to help us out to help you out.

Back